Grey Horse found

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy

Reaction score
Thank you so very much to all of you who responded in our search for a grey horse to match our "Macgyver".

A very special thanks to Kim McLeod, who sent "Mirage" our way. They are an almost perfect match & will look fantastic driving together. We have them stalled beside each othere & WOW- they are a beautiful sight.

Watch for them in the driving classes this summer.

Thanks again everyone.
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Would love to see pictures of your Gray Pair!
default_yes.gif

Ooh Mirage
default_wub.png
I Love him I thought Judy Owned him
default_smile.png
I knew he was for sale. I Love him:)

CONGRATS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kim bought him from Judy, then resold him back to Judy then Judy put all her horses for sale. Glad he found a good home. He is a gorgeous boy. Do you plan to geld him?

Oh Amy I am so glad they match!!! I actually still owned the "Old Grey Horse", and when I saw a pciture of Amy's grey horse I knew they would look fantastic. I can't wait till I see them. Good on you Mirage, you'll shine as always!

Kim

Miragetrot.jpg

mirage1.jpg

Congratulations Amy!! That is very exciting, I can't wait to see your pair of grey boys out!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations to both the seller and the buyer.

Joyce

I miss Mirage terribly!!
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
He's one of the most special horses I've ever had in my life. I know he'll continue to be a star and a champ for his new owner.

Back