Greeting old friends and so many new faces

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
It has been a long journey for me. I have rediscovered much in this long journey away about who I am, what I am meant to do. I fear not and come to greet those I have missed, congratulate those with new foals, send prayers for those whose hearts ache in pain or loss.

Sage/Debs/Dimimore

Fear not those with the sharp tongues can't hurt me, I have come back to fill a need if there is one ever, I am always available to help and refuse no one for lack of funds, good morning to all, and thank you for your welcomes. Had I said I found Jesus I wonder.....in my own way I have come to that but in the old ways God/Spirit is in everything folks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back, Debs. Good to see you here.
default_biggrin.png
default_saludando.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Okeydokey, welcome back!
default_aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

Well, aren't we all weird in our own "special" way?

Hi Debs
default_saludando.gif

Carol

default_saludando.gif
Hi all and thanks for the welcome back. I won't be round as much as the old days, very busy doing what I do but if needed I'm just a PM, email or phone call away!

SageNapala/Debs, It's nice to see you back here.......Blessings.

Welcome back, Debs!!
default_saludando.gif
Missed ya!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I changed my name from PocketPonies as I was known here for many years when the other half of the team moved too far to continue the "project". Sometimes life changes and user IDs are a good way to represent those changes as they occur.

Amy

Latest posts

Back