Greencastle Sale in PA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to the Greencastle sale......wow! Lotsa nice horses!!!!! I had no plans to buy anything-I have no room-but my friend got a nice little boy for a very good price!

I went thru the sales barn, just looking, and saw 3 horses I liked alot, wrote down their numbers just to see what they'd go for.......and then found out they had Boone's Little Buckaroo in their breeding!!!!!!! Even my non-horsey husband liked my 3 picks, especially "Baylee"

I certainly enjoyed myself, and certainly loved to see all the well-cared for horses at this sale. My visions of auctions were horrid (New Holland, Middleburg). I'm making plans for the next Greencastle sale, maybe I'll be able to bring a little something home!

For those who wanted prices.........I thought the prices were good for buyers, and quite low for sellers...... A few went for $100!!!! I didn't keep a record of the sales amounts. I was so busy drooling!

Anyone get sale results ? A friend of mine took a few so curious what they sold for.

Thanks ..hopefully someone wrote down prices lol
default_smile.png

Can anyone tell me what somw of the Appys brought, or Pintaloosas. Thanks In Advance! Lorie

I posted a brief summary of the horses on the other Greencastle Sale post. The one that says Is there any way to get a list of the horses?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back