Greencastle Sale in PA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoey829

Reaction score
An email was sent out regarding the Greencastle sale. The advertisment didnt say anything that caught my eye. But if you are into Shetlands it would be a good sale.

I'm going to go to look for a cart. I'll probably stay to see what the horses are going for. I heard the last auction they had the horses were going real cheap again as well as the donkeys. Usually the jennies go for good prices but apparently not last Oct. With the hay prices like they are it will be interesting to see what this auction does this spring.

Mary

Oh I know. The prices were bad. I think they will be a bit higher since it is spring and most mares will be in foal. But from the email nothing he said tempted me.

Done deal
default_wink.png

No it is May 10th and I am on my way to den you the email

Joe Hawbaker says there will be about 150 minis at the auction on May 10th. Auction starts at 9 for tack and 10 for donkeys then minis. I asked him about the shetlands, I will post if he gets back to me with info on them.

Mary

Thanks. I am wondering if thier will be mares in foal considering the time of the yr.

Is there a website for where this sale will be held ? Also, does anyone have an address for where the sale will be held so i can get an idea of distance?

...oh wait ...

Oh shoot ...Taylor Pony Farm sale that day!!!! Im telling you, we really need just one person to be the miniature horse event planner bc we cannot plan dates well LOL. Everything conflicts another event, im telling you
default_wacko.png

I'll be at the Taylor Pony Farm sale that day
default_biggrin.png

Aww shoot they are the same day. I will be at taylors too

There are usually several mares in foal as well as mares with foals also bred back. Some are very nice but if the price doesn't go high enough they NS. 150 for spring is higher than last spring, fall is when they get up to 200 minis.

Mary

I like to go and see friends and stay over night.

A lot of people emailed me for the Greencastle flyer information. Does anyone else want the info? Has anyone decided about going?

I'm going, I'll get the prices and info and post it for those that can't make it if you are interested.

Mary

Latest posts

Back