Greencasle Sale...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxy's_mom

Reaction score
I went and stayed for half of the sale. I was wondering if anyone else went? There were a few quality horses there. The appaloosas that I saw sold went for a pretty good price I thought. There were a few that I thought should have went higher. But with the price of gas, hay, feed, and everything else being high the prices of horses are definately down at some sales. There were a few horses that were to be sold that went after I left and didn't know if anyone had the prices of what the horses brought.

Thanks!

Becky M.

Bumping this back up. Couple horses that were near the end of the sale that I was curious about what they brought. I would like the prices for all the horses but if you only have the one's that I have listed that's fine too! Thanks!

Here's the #'s:

131 (filly, silver dapple overo with 2 blue eyes)

Thanks again!

Becky M.

Someone posted the prices for most of them. Check a few pages back!
default_yes.gif

Here's the #'s:

91 -$550

110 -$650 N/S

111 - $250 N/S

121 - $475

124 - $850

125 - $550

126 - $375

131 (filly, silver dapple overo with 2 blue eyes) $700

A friend of mine brought home a few of the appys, sounds like they were pretty nice and sold decent
default_smile.png

We went with a friend who bought Olive Branch's Skipaway...don't know what his number was, but he's Number ONE for her-what a pretty boy he is!!!!!!

We want to go to the next Greencastle mini sale.....lots of nice horses were there! There were quite a few I would have loved to bring home! We left at 2:00 tho, so didn't get to see all that were sold.

This was the first time i was at this sale, My cousin Melanie (dreammountainminis) talked me

into going,... boy was i glad i did
default_biggrin.png
I bought number 131...here is a pic of her...I

couldn`t be more than happy with her...nice personality also...i think might daugther wants

to stake claims on her...but she is mommas baby...
default_wub.png

nikkiandbella.jpg

Thanks for the prices! Punky you glad to hear someone on the forum bought that beautiful filly! She was one of my favorites but I didn't stay to see her sold, I left around 2:00. I've been kicking myself ever since! Hope she has beautiful babies for you someday! Congrats again!

Becky

Latest posts

Back