Quantcast

Great site for miniature / horse conformation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

txminipinto

Reaction score
Excellent site Leeana! I was Horse Judging Individual High Point as a youth, so I can't wait to try my eye on the halter classes!

whitney

Reaction score
THANKS I can't wait to go see.

I LOVED our 4-H horse judging club all but the "oral reasons" part.

Michelle@wescofarms

Reaction score
That is a great site - thanks so much for sharing it.

I tried the conformation judging class - ugh - not better than 43% on those - okay with getting 1 and 4th place but always mixed up the middle two!

Love the slide show comparisions and articles. Thanks Leeana!

gvpalominominis

Reaction score
Be cautious on this site! My security software stopped several viruses from entering my computer when I clicked on one of the graphs!!!

Sandee

Reaction score
My security software doesn't even want to open the website at purdue for the miniatures. Sites it as "having security problems".

RockRiverTiff

Reaction score
I also had security issues. I like a lot of the features on the site, but thought the mini sample was somewhat lacking. I placed the horses correctly, but felt they made it a little too obvious. For one, the two "stylish" minis also happen to be the two that are clipped and properly presented. The other two minis are ungroomed, unset, and photographed at an angle with ill-fitting halters. The fourth mini also appeared young to me, which obviously gives it the benefit of a refinement it may not show in later years. I actually think the online shows they used to have were a better tutorial (whatever happened to those?).

MiLo Minis

Reaction score
I have an article on my website that I wrote and illustrated about conformation (see link below my signature) and no worries about viruses

gvpalominominis

Reaction score
[SIZE=24pt]THIS SITE LINK NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS FORUM! IT CONTAINS TROJAN BACK DOOR VIRUSES! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ADEQUATE SECURITY PROTECTION, YOUR HARD DRIVE CAN BE DESTROYED! ANYONE THAT HAS ACCESSED THIS SITE SHOULD BACK UP THEIR HARD DRIVE FILES AFTER SCANNING FOR ANY VIRUSES![/SIZE]

Leeana

Reaction score
Mods, please remove this thread so the site does not harm anyone...

My security warnings come up for one of the links inside but that is about it...ML, please delete it. Thank you.

tagalong

Reaction score
Leeana - I only received warnings about the Powerpoint displays - my computer seems to hate Powerpoint for some reason
- no Trojans were there for me. It is too bad that it got infected somehow - as yes, it was a wonderful site! And judging the conformation classes was a lot of fun...

gvpalominominis

Reaction score
I am still getting security notices from 2 days ago from it still trying to attack... and I have not been back to that site. Its bad news! Fun site or not... it is not only NOT FUN to have to replace your computer from a virus... but some files, if not properly backed up are lost FOREVER.... not to mention the expense for replacing your hard drive.

txminipinto

Reaction score
Interesting, I haven't received any notices! Darn! I did all the conformation classes and got all of the morgan/arab/mini classes right!
Apparently, I've traded my stock horse eye for an arabian eye.
Though, some of those pics were horrible to judge!

Latest posts