Great news.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
The court ruled in our favor today. Only took THREE years. Thanks to the many of you who helped us along the long ordeal. A special thanks to the Institute For Justice, without whom we could not have gone this far.

YESSSSS
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

What WONDERFUL news!!! I am So glad for Carl and all his many many clients..... and hopefully also for setting a precedent that will help others in the future!!

I drove 350 miles and back again to take a little horse to Carl this summer! This news is fantastic!!

Susan O.

Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
And on a personal note, I hope that means Carl will have time to get to some other states now.

And about time LOL!!! That's great news for Carl and for all of us!
default_aktion033.gif

Jan

This is brilliant news. Hopefully this will set a precedent for other cases that are brought?

Thank you, Tony, and all others that were involved, for fighting this case.

The court ruled in our favor today. Only took THREE years. Thanks to the many of you who helped us along the long ordeal. A special thanks to the Institute For Justice, without whom we could not have gone this far.

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for letting us know Tony. Yea Carl!!!! I am very HAPPY for YOU!!!!!

DITTO DONA'S EMOTICONS!!!!!!!! HOT DOG!!! The best news all year!!!! This is so fantastic! Maybe we'll see ya soon Carl!!! I am SO HAPPY!

CONGRATS! That was a good example of beating a dead horse, so to speak. So sad so many were so involved for so long, the time, energy, loss of income, stress.

Thank you to all that helped in this case, there is noone better than Carl to do teeth!

Beth

Latest posts

Back