great nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keely2682

Reaction score
thank you everyone for an amazing nationals. i couldnt be happier with our results- my horses took 7 grand and reserve national championships. i'm so proud of my ponies.

tippy came home with 2 national grand championships in roman chariot- 1 in ammy and 1 in open. there were so many chariots at nationals this year. they even called the class correctly in open (the first time ever that i have heard them actually call transitions according to the rules with a gallop to walk transition ect). i am so proud of tippy. she had pmc single pleasure before chariot one night and went from perfectly mannered, puppy dog gentle in that class to raring to go for chariot. those 2 classes were back to back- we had a tack hold to change carts and harnesses outside the ring. i certainly couldnt have managed that without donna and bianca. as soon as we went in for chariot, tippy turned on; she ran her heart out for me. the feathers on her head looked amazing swept back in the wind as she galloped (thank u again, tanya). Bianca looked so cute as my header in her toga. I think she had fun (especially throwing candy at the crowd during the parade lap). Although she almost has a heart attack on our victory pass- she screamed the whole way around and tippy wasnt even stretched out galloping. we got so many comments on our turnout and performance. thank god the crash diet plan worked so i fit in my chariot dress.

cali was definitely the other highlight of my show. he won in amateur and open classes as a 3 year old against much more seasoned horses (not bad for a horse who has only been broke for 6 months). nationals was only his second show driving and first time ever driving in traffic, so i was thrilled when he won a grand championship in amateur western country pleasure and a reserve in open western country pleasure. he looked amazing in his one of a kind western lutke harness. cali also was reseve champion in halter in both the super g and amhr futurity classes.

i cant forget to mention lightening in my nationals highlights. bianca won reserve champion with him in versatility. he had numerous top ten wins as well.

my friend donna showed my horses in pmc. 3 top ten wins at her first horseshow ever. i am so proud of her. She showed tippy, lightening and cali.

its good to be back in sunny florida after cold rainy tulsa weather. good luck to everyone in getting that nasty clay mud off ur nationals attire. congradulations to all winners. i cant wait to see u next year

Keely:

You know how proud we are of all of you, human & horsey.
default_aktion033.gif
Hope to see you soon. Wish these pastures could clear and plant themselves. Now I know how Tippy felt after chariot.

Ruth

Congratulations on your win I bet your so proud of your babies
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
TJ

AWESOME!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

My hubby and I are fans of Tippy!
default_wub.png

Way to go!!!

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
I SO wish I could have watched the chariot classes on the webcast.
default_sad.png
It sounds like it was amazing!

You know you and Tippy are two of my favs and I'm so glad you were properly rewarded for all of your hard work. Just one question from someone who has never attended Nationals- aren't the Grands only given in Stakes driving classes?
default_unsure.png
You get National Champion and Reserve National Champion in the regular classes, then National Grand Champion and Reserve National Grand Champion in the Stakes? It's not like winning a National Championship isn't cool enough all on its own so I'm not trying to minimize your achievements!
default_biggrin.png
Just making sure I understand the titles right.
default_smile.png

I don't suppose you have a video or photos or something we could see, do you? *wheedling tone* I wanna see Tippy!
default_wub.png

Leia

Congratulations on all of you accomplishments and wins!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Sounds like you had a great time!
default_smile.png
So......where's the pictures??

Keely, both you and Tippy looked absolutely gorgeous in the chariot class I saw you in on the webcast.

Congratulations on all of your wins!

Okay, I went hunting and found you in Ammy under "Sunday 9-13-9 > Class 106-107." I really love Image: 095-032_std! Tippy looks so awesome it isn't even funny. You go girl!!

I did note one other guy in there had breeching and I think that's great. The adorable little appy scared me though- I'd be afraid his shafts would fall out of the tug loops....
default_new_shocked.gif

Now to find the rest of your photos!

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on all your wins!! I am so happy Tippy finally got to show off in all her glory, she is a one of a kind horse
default_wub.png
It was another great Nationals.

You are most welcome Keely! I'm so happy you liked the plume set,
default_wub.png
and I'm just ecstatic for you on all your great accomplishments again this year!
default_aktion033.gif
SUPER CONGRATULATIONS!
default_thumbup.gif
default_firstprize.gif

Warmest hugs,

Tanya

Congratulations on a great show! I got to see your chariot run in the open class and it was awesome to see in person (and hear!). LOVED LOVED the plume on Tippy! That just really finished the look and it looked darn cool laid back while she was galloping!

Keely you are incredible and I enjoyed watching you via online. Hug Tippy Toes extra from me ok?

default_saludando.gif
Keely, I had an absolute blast watching you and Tippy Toes!! What a wonderful little mare!! This was my first time attending Nationals (didn't show, just went with friends that were showing) and let me tell you, that Chariot class is something else!

Tippy Toes has a new fan in me thats for sure!! Hope to see you guys next year!
default_firstprize.gif

Latest posts

Back