Great Example

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

windycityminis

Hi Guys!

Well, looks like my "rescue career" is taking off. We are going to foster a Basset Hound for the Basset rescue we are involved with. He's two and his name is Splash. His family had to give him up because they have 4 kids under 7 years old and not enough time or patience for him.
sad.gif

Anyway, I just wanted to say that the GABR is AWESOME. They are so organized and do so many cool things. I thought perhaps we could invite the President Larry, to sit in on one of our online meetings as a guest...(same with the President of HAHS). I was just so impressed with all the stuff they sent me!

A foster coordinator called and interviewed me on the phone and three days later I got a package in the mail with 2 new collars, leashes, tags with GABR info to put on the dog's collar, lots of forms, a heart worming schedule keeper, a laminated contact card for my fridge......it was just really good I thought. I want to see who pays for all the printing and supplies, etc. If they have a sponsor who supplies the collars and leashes...just stuff like that and anything else.

Just wanted to mention all this while it was fresh in my head. I hope you're all having a great weekend!

Lara

Sounds great! I really want us to get up there and take a tour of the HAHS facility and meet the new president

Kay

Latest posts

Back