grazing muzzles

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sayyadina

Reaction score
I had 2 grazing muzzles for my minis which they've both destroyed. Bent the metal clasps on both and broke a plastic keeper on the other. Needless to say, I'm not terribly impressed with the quality of Cashel's grazing muzzles.

Any suggestions for ones that are durable, well designed & mini sized?

Thanks for the suggestions. I can't seem to find Roma muzzles for minis. I got some Tough 1 muzzles, but the pony size was too large for my pony and the mini size was too big for my minis. I was hoping to find just the Tough 1 muzzle to attach to a halter, but it doesn't seem to exist for minis.

https://www.horseland.com.au/roma-grazing-muzzle-4013610.html

You would need to pay postage from Australia, so could work out quite expensive for you. They are great though and Mine has lasted 6 years so far
default_smile.png

I use one from horse.com called the economy grazing muzzle. Mine is for my big horse mare but I have a friend who used them for her mini and everything else that came in the barn. Yes, they break occasionally but since I have never witnessed one being broken I don't know if it was a good thing that it broke rather than hanging her up on a fence, tree, whatever else she would find to get stuck on. At 10 bucks on sale I buy two then buy two more when one of the first gets broken.

Latest posts

Back