Grandkids and their minis...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
Our family came for a visit last week and while on the plane Grayson's mare, Little America's D S Grayson's Girl, that was born the day after he was, foaled a wonderful appaloosa filly. When they arrived I took him out into the side yard and showed him the surprise and asked what he would like to name her. Almost without hesitation he said, "Saucey." I figured that it was the name of a car or truck since that is his current passion! He insisted he just thought of it and Lisa, his mom, said she has never heard him even mention the word before.

I loved it when Grayson commented on the weather which hovered close to 100 degrees their entire visit. He said, "It is so HOT! That's why it's Texas."
default_yes.gif
Maybe he was thinking of Hot Sauce. Whatever he was thinking, here he is with Little America's Top Cat's Saucey:

grayson_horsesDSC_5030.jpg

grayson_sauceyDSC_5037.jpg

Then we were able to introduce ten week old Gabriella Taylor (Ella) to her filly, Little America's Terrific Gabriella (Gabby), who was born the day after Ella.

ella_gabbyDSC_5206_edited.jpg

And here is the whole family, Bryan, Lisa, Ella & Grayson.

familyDSC_5212_edited.jpg

Tony,

You and Carol have a very nice family!
default_yes.gif

The grandkids are adorable!
default_yes.gif

Joyce

default_aktion033.gif
Oh that is SO Neat! Kids can come up with the coolest names sometimes!
default_wub.png
Love the pictures!
default_yes.gif

Horses and their kids- just about the cutest thing
default_wub.png

Aww!!! Grayson sounds like a fun little guy to spend time with, what an awesome name he came up with on the spot! (takes after Grandpa for coming up with names?)
default_biggrin.png
And I love his comment about it being hot and that's why it's Texas, lol!! So cute!! Lucky little ones to have horses of their own already.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back