Grand Chamion 34 inches and under

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McBunz

Reaction score
Lets see some of you grand champions 34 inches and under..

Many of my horses have won Grand Champion, but this is the one of mine, Destiny, that has won the most. He is co-owed with Erica Killion.

His record is something like: 51 1sts (halter), 8 AMHR Reserves, 18 AMHR Champions, 4 AMHA Grands, 6 AMHR Reserve Grands, 8 AMHR Grands, National Champion, Multi National Top 10, Halter Hall of Fame, AMHA Honor Roll, Repeated National All Star.

Destiny and Erica have had a VERY good go and he'll be out with Larry Parnell driving in just a bit
default_biggrin.png
He's been a joy to call mine and so proud to share him with Erica.

Hopefully, my two perlino BTU bred mares are now in foal to Destiny for 2009
default_yes.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Echos of My Destiny (HOF)[/SIZE]

2004 32.5” AMHR / AMHA smoky silver black stallion -- Grandson of both Alvadars Double Destiny and Little Kings Buck Echo

Destiny%20Pictures%20By%20Shannon%20--%20June%202007%20--%20002.jpg
Destiny%20Area%205%202006%203.jpg

Destiny%20Pictures%20By%20Shannon%20--%20June%202007%20--%20004.jpg

I thought I would post my smallest grand champion winner he is currently towering at 26.75 tall. Firewaters Calisto of Olympus. I will have new Liz pictures soon. Calvin has 3 supremes, 4 grands and 5 reserves in the AMHA, 1 amt supreme, 3 amt grands, and 1 amt reserve grand. He was AMHA World Reserve weanling 26 & under, he was a whopping 24 inches then.

Calvinglenrose.jpg

We had our first AMHR Grand Champion last weekend with Lt Dans Magnificent Toy in the Under Mares. It was our 2nd AMHR show and we were thrilled with "Dani" and her win. We have several Reserve Grand Champions, but Dani was our first Grand Champion Under horse.

Danihollis-339x318.jpg

danisign2.jpg

How nice is everyone???

We love Calvin!!! We are so thrilled with him and cant wait until we get to breed him to some mares. (might have to get a ladder
default_smile.png

Jill, you are so nice and always find something positive to say about peoples horses even if they arent all that.

Jill, you are so nice and always find something positive to say about peoples horses even if they arent all that.
Oh, there are ALWAYS good things about any horse BUT, I think your little guy is all that in a little 2' tall package
default_wub.png
Neck, head, hip, legs -- he's got all I like but don't usually see it in my style in such a little guy
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Grand Champions at what?
default_wink.png
Here's ours from last show season:

kalitrot.jpg

Circle J Kaleidoscope - Grand Champion Junior Mare

duke-06.jpg

Circle J Dezigner Genes - Grand Champion Senior Gelding and Country Pleasure Driving Horse

finndrive.jpg

Circle J Finnegan - Grand Champion Roadster Horse

Hawk1.jpg

Circle J Hawk - Grand Champion Roadster Horse

kiprusoff.jpg

Circle J Kiprusoff - Grand Champion Junior Gelding

Lovely horses everyone!

wpsellwood: I checked out your wesite, and I can't find one horse that didn't make my jaw drop!
default_drool5.gif
Calvin is beautiful, I can't wait to see what he produces for you! (I need to find a nice broodmare, so I can start breeding to nice outside studs!)
default_wub.png

Back