Gramma Pony's 29th Birthday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liz she looks wonderful and very happy!

Happy Birthday Gramma Pony!

Liz, you have certainly 'done right' by her! She looks absolutely great, and is a lucky ole gal to have 'found' you-must have been ordained by Fate....

I have a matriarch mare, too, who means the world to me. May they 'live long and prosper'(nod of the head to Mr. Spock!!
laugh.gif
)

Congrats to you both!!

Margo

She is looking VERY good!!

Happy birthday, Grandma, and enjoy your apple fritter.

Kari

Happy Birthday Gramma Pony !
birthday.gif

You have cared for her better than anyone else could have Liz !!!!

Last edited:
I'd say that turning 29 AND having to put up with clipping and a bath earns Gramma Pony an apple fritter! One of these days, I plan to give her one myself...perhaps she'll even let me have a bite!

Happy Birthday, Gramma Pony!!!

Happy Birthday Grandma. Such a wonderful story and such a great horse. Thanks for sharing and giving her a wonderful home.
wub.gif

Happy Birthday, Gramma Pony!!!

Domino (my black stallion) is a Hippy grandson. I just sold him last Sunday (cried my eyeballs out afterward) to a really nice family with kids. He's the sweetest little stallion - is that at Dell Terra trait? Being extra sweet?

And many kudos to you for working a miracle and bringing Gramma "back to life."

First time Ive heard the story of Grandma Pony. Ive got to say(even though Im not the first to say it) She is looking amazing for her age.

Cangratulations!
birthday.gif

Well done you !! all like all grannies really glad it's not them having babies, just happy to BABY SIT !
aktion033.gif

Aww Liz she's looking great! Belated Happy Birthday to Gramma and I hope she enjoyed the buffet yesterday!

That Hippy must have had a longevity gene but on the other hand his champagne line was cursed to die young, my brother to your Betty passed away at 20 yrs young
sad.gif

Oh, goodie!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
We're still celebrating Gramma Pony's birthday!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She deserves a good party!!!
birthday.gif
cheers.gif

Latest posts

Back