Gramma Pony Turned 32!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hosscrazy

Reaction score
There are a few horse on this forum that have touched my heart over the years (10) and Gramma Pony of course is one of them...

She is owned by Liz M. (Nootka) and comes with a wonderful, heartwarming story. This is a once-in-a-lifetime horse, a special soul who could not be in a better, move loving home. Here is the link to her story:

http://www.rhminis.com/gramma.html

So everyone, let's wish Gramma Pony a VERY happy 32 year birthday celebration!!!

Liz R.

Yay Gramma.

She is something else in her own Gramma way! She sure loves her grandkids and is a pretty good midwife from what I hear!

Poor Gramma was feeling a little under the weather the other day but sounds like she is feeling good now. Got to feel good for her birthday!

Happy Birthday Gramma Pony!!
default_birthday.gif

She's such a treasure and truly a part of miniature horse history!

What a milestone to such a beautiful lady!!! Happy Birthday Gramma Pony!!! May you be blessed with many, many more!!!
default_birthday.gif
default_birthday.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_birthday.gif

Wow! I remmeber her! Congrats to her on being 32! Shows what kind of excellent care she is getting!

Happy Birthday Gramma Pony!
default_wub.png

10.gif

[SIZE=18pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA PONY! HOPE YOU GET LOTS OF CARROTS TODAY![/SIZE]

carrot-bunch.png

10.gif

What a wonderful accomplishment, Gramma Pony!!

You too, Liz, in your wonderful care of her :)

Susan O.

I loved that most recent photo of her and Pyro, she looked great.
default_wub.png
Spyder still says 31.5 in big horse years trumps 32 in mini years, but Kody says he'll give it to her!

Happy Birthday, Gramma Pony!

Leia

[SIZE=24pt]Happy Birthday, Gramma! [/SIZE]

birthday2.jpg

Just out of interest - what is her registration number??
default_laugh.png

YAY, GRAMMA!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Tell your people to get some apple fritters and get this party rolling!

Gramma Pony IS and has always been my favorite forum horse!
default_wub.png

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday dearest GP!

Happy birthday to you!!!!

Liz M, I hope she has a great day. Please give her a hug (if she'll allow it LOL) and a bite of fritter from me! Flat Lotto sends her kisses!

Awww, thanks!!!

She was feeling a little ill for a day or so, something didn't agree with her tummy, and well, at her age and history (she is NEVER sick with the exception of a few choke episodes), had me nervous.

BUT, she had a ~bath~ yesterday (oh, she was unhappy with that), and should pose for pictures, soon...

Gramma enjoys her days in our lower pasture with part of the day accompanied by her daughter and a couple of her grandkids, Mouse and Pyro. She has a new one (possibly the last) coming in February (grandkid, that is). She takes her "gramma" duties very seriously.

I was so glad to learn who she was, if only to know how far she's come (born at Dell Tera in NC, then to TX, and then to WA, now here, forever).

Gramma's switched her alliance from apple fritters, though. She loves almost any kind of pastry, but found a fondness for...maple bars! Hm. Guess she's got a right to change her mind.

I hope since she's so well and easygoing, that she's with us in this condition for another decade. It's been a great 13 years with her. A very satisfying soul to know.

Bonnie did a "reading" on her, and found out she's quite the little "brat" in her own right. Wish I'd seen her when she was about 3! Her babies are proof, though, that she passes down all the good stuff along with the 'tude.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, I'll pass on the hug to her, she's gotten a little more warm and fuzzy, lately. Must be she approves that I let her have another grandbaby.

Oh, and Lotto (back atcha).

Liz

Latest posts

Back