graber show carts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph G

Reaction score
Hi, I bought a graber cart a while back, but have not gotten a chance to assemble it until now. It came with a bag of hardware but no checklist of what was included and NO instructions. I have no clue what screws go where!

Is there anyone out there that might be able to walk me through this?

Thanks

Steph

Been there, done that! I was lucky to have Linda Best visit me right after mine arrived so she gave me a key pointer. You need to attached the shafts first, which ties in most of the pieces. Armed with that bit of information, I was able to figure it out. The basket gets attached last (with wing nuts), because of course, if you are doing roadster, you don't need that at all. I was able to figure out which screws to use where and how to get from one step to the next. Good luck! We just love our cart.

I'm afraid I just laid out all the parts and started matching sizes and numbers of parts until I figured it out. It was a bit of a pain, I'll admit!
default_rolleyes.gif
One thing I'll recommend is to tighten the nuts down VERY well or be prepared to go buy some locking nylon nuts as several of the parts like the four seat bolts keep rattling loose all the time on mine. A bit inconvenient in the middle of a class.
default_wacko.png
Still, it's a nice cart and I really like mine. Just need to tighten it down more than I initially did!
default_wacko.png

Leia

Thanks guys. I've gotten it pieced together all but putting the basket and tires on. I have a lot of screws and bolts left over.

Do you think they sent me extras? replacement parts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. "A lot" doesn't sound good.
default_unsure.png
Are you sure you got all the places where the shafts screw down, and the seat, and the stirrups and closed wheels and that sort of thing? I'm racking my brain (having put together four carts in the last year) to remember if the Graber included extra parts. I think they might have, but no more than one of each type probably in case you dropped a nut in the grass during assembly or some such misfortune. I'd keep looking!

Leia

Every hole in the shafts have been accounted for. There are two small screws, two long bolts, three medium bolts, one small bolt, six flange nuts, and two hex nuts left over.

Don't worry your head about a thing...shove it all back in the box and send it to me, I'll put it together for you
default_smile.png

Oh Darn!!! I already threw the box away...LOL
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back