Graber show cart

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph G

Reaction score
With a little help from some forum members and my mechanically gifted father, I finally got my new show cart put together.

I took some advice and attached the shafts first, then everything fell into place.

I really like it. I didn't want to get black(I have to be different for some reason) so I sent in a paint sample and had a custom color made. They matched it exactly and I couldn't be happier. They even sent a pack of touch up paint! So anyway here's my new show cart:

100_0273.jpg

BTW - I ordered it through Prime Design. Great cusomer service!

Looks great and I really like the color. That was pretty fast considering when you posted your question!!! I am impressed.

That's great!!! It took me forever to get mine put together too! They need to include instructions. Lots of extra bolts.
default_wacko.png

Woohoo! I got mine through Prime Design too, that's really neat to know they'll match a particular paint sample. I may have to do that some day!

Leia

They are Mary. Mine is well built. My nasty horse (the first time at a show in it!) decided to flip in it. Held up really nice with just a tiny bit of paint scratched. But they included a sample of paint and it fixed right up. They are also lighter weight than some jeralds. My 32" mini can pull this one so easy compared to my jerald. Love it!!!

It is very light compared to a jerald. I helped a friend load theirs one time and there is a BIG difference. There's also a big difference in $$$.

I'm soooo ready for next year now. This past year was my first year showing and I borrowed someones cart and harness. I'm so glad to have my own now and not worry about hurting someone elses cart. Of coarse now that I've dished out the money I'm even more nervous.

Now I've just got all winter to get the new girl trained to pull it. LOL I guess I kinda put the cart before the horse!!!

Hey Steph, do you have any photos of your cart hooked to a horse? I am just loving your paint job!!! I am getting ready to order a cart for Alladdin, that sure would look smashing with him, I think!

How big is the horse you got this for? Are those the 20" wheels?

That would really stand out in the roadster class too, I think! Vroom, vroom! :D :D

Here is my little boy I am buying for:

OG2007-Halter1.jpg

I have a Graber cart also and just LOVE it. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

I love the paint job on yours! Very cool.

Click mini- I got 24" wheels with mine. The lady from Prime Design said most people get 24" wheels and they look great with any size horse (unless you have an extremely tiny one). I put it on my 31" mini and my 33.75" mini. Looks great on both. Plus, its versitile for the height differences.

I ORDERED ONE!!! I ORDERED ONE!!!
default_new_multi.gif

Sorry Steph for stealing your TERRIFIC idea...but I just think Alladdin will look fantabulistic with it! I also ordered him a harness from Mini Express with silver piping around the patent. I can't wait to see him in his new gear!

Keri, Alladdin IS very tiny. He is 29.5" tall. So I did go with the 20" closed wheels. I think that will fit him quite well. I will also be able to use it for Roadster, woohoo! I think it will look pretty good with Esprit too, if he goes roadster.

esprit_cindy.jpg

I have a Graber (ordedred from Prime Design a year ago) and my husband has a Jerald. I love my Graber and though I have driven in my husband's Jerald I would never drive in it over my Graber!! It is the bomb and because I drive the smaller minis (30" to 33") my Graber is much easier for them to handle!! My husband even says that he is sorry he spent the big bucks on his Jerald. He much prefers my Graber!! It is the best cart for the money and we would so rather have two Grabers and ditch our Jerald!! My husband's horse is 35" and he does much better in our Graber than he does in the Jerald!! I also use my Graber for trail driving I just remove my patent basket and add my wood wheels!! It rocks and I wouldn't trade it for all the Jerald's in the world!!

Oh wow I like it!! I was thinking of getting a jerald but now that I see these I like them!!! Congrats

ClickMini - I don't mind having my ideas stolen. It's flattering. All I ask is that I get to see it when you have him all decked out!!!

I haven't even hooked mine up yet. I put it together, covered it, and put it in my NEW BARN!!! LOL well new half anyway.

How well do they turn?..compared to a Jerald?
I can't tell you how well the Jerald turns but my Graber with 20" wheels will spin in place with either my 34" or my 32" driving horses. I also have used the Graber to teach my 3 yr old to drive as it is easier to pull than my Cross Country cart with 26" wheels (it was supposed to be sooo easy to pull).

Latest posts

Back