GQs appointment today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Dr Denise Gorondy came to see GQ today. She said he has to go to the clinic in a week for more Xrays and an ultrasound of his shoulder, the bursa specifically..... she feels he may have torn ligaments or torn the bursa itself. He also had 10 vertibrae out of allignment and his pelvis was tipped as a result of trying to guard his left front leg. She adjusted him.He doesnt want to move the shoulder in a forward motion..... will know more after the ultrasound but his show career may very well be over.... Please continue to pray for him to feel better.... I will miss showing him but his comfort is more important to me than wether he gets his hall of fame or not.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Lyn, prayers on the way.

SORRY TO HEAR THAT LYN, BUT HE SURE HAD 2 SORE SHOULDERS WHEN I READ HIM THE FIRST TIME. WE JUST NEED TO HELP HIM ALL WE CAN WE CAN !

DON'T GIVE UP

BONNIE

[SIZE=14pt]So sorry to hear about GQ's condition, sounds more intense now than previous. We think GQ is an awesome horse after seeing him at the Nationals this past year. Our prayers will be with you and GQ for recovery so he can quickly be without pain anymore. We all will be thinking positive thoughts for sure! [/SIZE]

Hey Lyn, horses heal better and a lot more quickly than we do. Don't give up on his show career just yet.

Prayers coming your way.

Ginny StP

[SIZE=18pt] [/SIZE]Oh Lyn I'm so sorry you are going through this with GQ, I hope that all will turn out well.

Prayers and healing thoughts are being sent Lyn. Please let us know how it goes. {{{Hugs}}}

Latest posts

Back