Got the National pictures!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandee

Reaction score
This is Brush Creeks Magic Spell. He won Youth, Amateur, and Stakes in the Park Harness Over and placed second in the Open.
default_new_multi.gif
Picture is of the Amateur class. He is so much fun to drive.

2011champion600px.jpg

I would commit murder for that rig, so it just as well it is far too big for the spotted toad!

Looks magnificent.

I would commit murder for that rig, so it just as well it is far too big for the spotted toad!

Looks magnificent.

Oh the cart's not mine. It belongs to my trainer, Jason Prince. It is pretty. It's only the second time I ever drove a four wheel.

I missed his youth class (did Taylor drive him?) but caught your Ammy class, and Jason driving him, and he looked AWESOME, you should be very proud!

I missed his youth class (did Taylor drive him?) but caught your Ammy class, and Jason driving him, and he looked AWESOME, you should be very proud!
Yes, Taylor drove him. I didn't even know that he was going to so I missed it too. Thanks, I am proud of him. He's really such a sweet horse. We just need to expand his area of expertise.

Latest posts

Back