Got Tattoo finally colored in!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Taylor Jo

I was waiting till my tattoo healed that Robin of Roko Mini's did for me of a horse. And it hurt so bad to get it, so I asked my Dr for some cream that the tattoo artist told me to get to ease the pain before he does it. I called my regular Dr and he refused me. Told me I "deserved" to be in pain, that's what I get for getting a tattoo. He said; people like me with my diagnosis shouldn't be going around doing that, so he wasn't going to prescribe the cream (lidocaine) for me.

I contacted my other Dr and she said sure she'd give me the cream and she suggested I look for a new regular Dr. I agreed and think I found a new one but am going to interview her first. TJ

Here is the first tattoo I had done:

384733483.jpg

I was sitting waiting for him to get the paints ready and I spotted this one and I had him change some things on it but I fell in love with it.

384733477.jpg

The horse head tattoo I drew for you looks great!
default_yes.gif

I really like the other one you got too!!! Pretty!

Thanks Robin you did an excellent job on my horse, I love it..... Hugs, TJ

They look great TJ! My buddy Shirley had one done on her leg. Her mini Buck passed away so someone drew it for her with a horse shoe and a four leaf clover. I think Reo did a great job on the head.

Latest posts

Back