Got some new Victor Halters today, new trailer, new blankets...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
I think I'm ready....

I am showing Panda, Ravenwood Aristocrats Only the Best (working very hard to

fix that heavy handed hay feeder
default_rolleyes.gif
) and

LittleUnFarm Semi's Amber Idol (with Peas this year) and we're trying Liberty..

Amber can be very animated.. she's a drama queen! This should be interesting... hahaha

And my camera is ready for a new year too.

Our first show is the East Coast Spring Fling... only two more weeks....!!!!!

Will be clipping this weekend.... I Hope most of the fluff is hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see all my friends!

~Sandy

Clipped yesterday,, We're getting there ")

DSC_5444webtxt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm doing a lot more shetland this year, as that is the direction that I am wanting to go in but did retain 2 R under and over colts from last year for this years show string - One is an over R colt that I sold but staying here with me to be shown this year as I think he is pretty special..We will be at about 10 shows this year.

Wall Street Heads Up Sucre ~ ASPC 41.75" Classic Senior Gelding,under....Rock "E" grandson.

2-42.jpg

Buckeye WCF Jack Of Diamonds ~ ASPC Classic Yearling Stallion, under....already a Congress Champion / Res. Jr Champion in 2009.

asdf.jpg

Alpha Farms Magical Melody ~ ASPC Classic Senior (
default_new_shocked.gif
) Mare, over..my 45" tank. Multi Grand Champion in 2009...

4640_1105517353151_1083294008_30331831_6618728_n.jpg

Classical Armani GCF ~ 'R Yearling Stallion, under! He's such a shrimp...like 30.5" right now. He's a Grahams Little King Lee son.

f-1.jpg

BT Double Take GCF ~ 'R Yearling Stallion, over.

1Datker.jpg

I don't even want to look at my bank account right now. I'd finally bought Kody just about everything he needed, and now of course I have Turbo and nothing fits!
default_rolleyes.gif
We needed new trailer dividers, new hay bags, a new barn halter, a completely new set of blankets ($$$
default_new_shocked.gif
$$$), new brushes, new slinky, new hoods, new clipper blades, new show halters (halter-style and a western performance halter), a new halter bag....yipes. I think I've got most of it now but wow.
default_unsure.png

So, that said...I hope to heck we do something in the showring this year!
default_laugh.png

I will be showing Oak Bay Turbocharged Edition in Two Year Old Stallion halter classes (AOTE, ammy and open), in-hand obstacle as soon as he's ready and possibly AMHR liberty. It feels very strange not to be doing driving and jumping but those will come next year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Kody stays sound enough to come along to some of these shows as he's mentally very excited to get back to work and I know he won't be happy being left home. We won't be doing CDE's due to his injury and Turbo's age so we're trying AMHA along with AMHR for the first time.

First show, AMHA "SeaTac Classic," is in two weeks!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_thumbup.gif
I did a little preview clipping on Turbo last night and am confident that what I think is under there, is.
default_wub.png
Kody's going to sit this one out as it's early to be body-clipping yet and I know darn well the "fuzz" on his belly...isn't.
default_footinmouth.gif
We'll give him another month of rehab/conditioning before possibly trying the Pacific Crown show in May.

I'm getting so excited!!

Leia

[SIZE=10pt]Can't wait for Spring Fling to get here![/SIZE]

I'll be showing my 2 boys - LM Idols Valentino Hawk (Senior Gelding this year!) and my 28 & Under Yearling Colt, Aalan Awesome Legacy of Love - the colt I won at the benefit raffle last year at World. Both boys are with Aloha.

Too cold in NH to have my "home" horses ready - but Sandy knows how excited I am about my yearling filly, Aloha Acres Silent Redemption (Demi) If I could figure out how, I'd post a photo of my girl.

Sandy has been kind enough to give my other show mare a temporary home in VA - so I'll introduce her when she finally comes home (or when Sandy takes some nice "Sandy" pics, whichever comes first!

See you in NC, Sandy & all my other horse show buddies!

Our first show is May 9, the vet is coming tomorrow to pull blood for Coggins and I am STILL not sure who will be shown in what!!!! Having Coggins done on 4 of the 7 minis here (all 4 are being worked too), just in case.... Stay tuned..... Probably means I have more shopping to do too.

We'll be showing our Perlino mare Spice again as a 2 year old

here she is as a yearling. Can't wait to see whats under all those

winter woolies for 2010. Her first show will be in June.

clippedhead044.jpg

Our first show is May 9, the vet is coming tomorrow to pull blood for Coggins and I am STILL not sure who will be shown in what!!!! Having Coggins done on 4 of the 7 minis here (all 4 are being worked too), just in case.... Stay tuned..... Probably means I have more shopping to do too.
Oh Crumbs - glad you mentioned it - forgot about Coggins! Rats the vet was just here doing geldings, could have done it and saved an $80 farm call. Although if I take them to the office it's like $40

Right now planning on 3, plus one with Rosemill Training. That's if I get enough time in the barn. We take care of our grandson every day, and that's our priority. That's OK, since it would be impossible to beat last year!!!

My daughter says that she wants to show 8. Now we have to just pick and choose who goes where. We will be showing some new ones so I can't to see how that goes.

Well this is our show strings as of now but still trying to narrow it down A LOT!!! lol

Maple Hollows Phlashin Yall A/R/PtHA yearling stallion

IMAG034.JPG

Maple Hollows Little Bit of Magic A/R yearling stallion and liberty

IMAG023.JPG

Maple Hollows After Dark A/R aged stallion under, jumping, liberty

IMAG015.JPG

Maple Hollows Black Pearl A/R aged mare under, jumping, hunter, liberty

IMAG017.JPG

Arions Magnum P I A/R aged stallion under, country pleasure driving, liberty

IMAG028.JPG

Lakeviews Diamond Gal R 2 yr old mare under, liberty

IMAG015.JPG

Maple Hollows Extravaganza A/R yearling mare

IMAG031.JPG

Arions Maple Hollows Destiny A/R aged mare, liberty, jumping, hunter

IMAG011.JPG

Maple Hollows Blue Chip Echo A/R 2 yr old stallion

IMAG027.JPG

Maple Hollows Whos My Daddy A/R 2 yr old stallion

IMAG025.JPG

We'll have my stallion, Royal Oaks Simply Awesome, (or rather my daughter will mostly) in harness and maybe jumping or hunter and whatever else she decides to try.

phoca_thumb_l_2006awesome-croppedtrot2.jpg

I'll show my mare, Royal Oaks Mandalay Bay, hunter and driving if she ever gets over her neck knots (I found a big one this morning and she hasn't been worked for 3 days so working is not it)

File0010.jpg

Then my newest boy Brush Creeks Magic Spell will be shown ASPC and AMHR in driving. No pictures yet.

I cant wait for show season
default_smile.png

Baxters Silver Sensation will be out for her last year showing AMHR B Divsion Sr mare

promiseheadneckjodi-355x278.jpg

Baxters Black Fashionista will make her first appearance. I believe she will show AMHR yearling mare under

starfillygreat-292x310.jpg

Eeek Show Season!!!!
default_wub.png
I am excited about the 3 I have this year!

Erica Jokes On You

Yearling AMHR Colt

Sire is Big City Prankster Bucks HOF Res. NAtional Champion Dam RFM Spring Thunger HOF Multiple Natl Champion

Nigel And I are excited about this boy!

joker9.jpg

lovejoker.jpg

Caldwells Fashion Paige

5x National Top Ten 2009

She's looking good this year!
default_wub.png

washburn1.jpg

And most excited about

Martins Mardi Gras Eligent Man

Half brother to Maybe Now owned by Heather 2008 Res Grand Mare

Eli is my