Got Some Good Horse News Yesterday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I have two perlino mares down at Erica's, Double and Sweetie. They have been at her place hanging out with our guy, Destiny. Yesterday, Erica took them to be ultra sounded and they are in foal!!! Sweetie is already 3mos along, and Double is 4wks along
cloud9.gif

These will be my FIRST Destiny foals and I can hardly wait!!!
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

And, I bet there's a good chance they'll be buckskin, too
thumbup.gif

Double and Sweetie will be home around next weekend along with my (Double's) 2008 buckskin filly by Big City (Buckeroo son). I'll be so wound up next weekend, it will be ridiculous!!! And I won't settle down for a few days because there's a 4th special mare coming here a few says after the trio from Erica's arrive!!!
love0034.gif

This is who my good news is about, and thanks for reading!!!
love0075.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Double Dipped[/SIZE]

2004 32” AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare – Bandito Daughter / BTU Granddaughter - Sibling to Many National Champions

In foal for April 2009 to Erica's Echos of My Destiny (Halter HOF / National Champion -- Grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo)

Cover%20Girl%20Mares%202.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Sweet as Sugar[/SIZE]

2004 30.5” AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare – Bandito Daughter / BTU Granddaughter - Sibling to Many National Champions

In foal for February 2009 to Erica's Echos of My Destiny (Halter HOF / National Champion -- Grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo)

sweetie%20mares.jpg

And the proud daddy to be...

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Echos of My Destiny (HOF)[/SIZE]2004 32” AMHR / AMHA smoky silver black stallion – co-owned with Erica Killion

National Champion / Many Time Grand Champion / Halter Hall of Fame / Multi National All Star / AMHA Honor Roll

Grandson of both Alvadars Double Destiny and Little Kings Buck Echo

Destiny%20Pictures%20By%20Shannon%20--%20June%202007%20--%20003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Exciting times ahead Jill. Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif

How's little Ducky?
default_wub.png
I'd say we are due for some more photos of the little man!

xox Leonie xox

Aw, Ducky is doing good!!! I think he is in fact turning grey... he had me speculating for awhile, though. He is just such a character and so friendly. We haven't bred his mommy back to DunIT yet, but plan to because we would love to have some more just like Ducky
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
It's going to be 102 today not counting the humidity so probably no new pics today, but SOON! He's something else
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Jill! Your horses are so beautiful!
default_wub.png
Wow, those Destiny foals are sure going to be special!

default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's!!!!! That's exciting!!!!!!!!! I would be on cloud 9 too!!!!! So happy for you!
default_yes.gif

Congratulations Jill! I have some ultrasounded in foal for next year that will be firsts for us--we got our new stallion late last year so haven't had a chance to have any foals by him yet. That will sure change in 2009! I know just how you feel!

Congratulations!!! This is exciting, indeed!!

Liz

Wow!! Jill - that is exciting news
default_aktion033.gif
- I so enjoy and love
default_wub.png
hearing about your horsy life!!

I can just feel the love and excitement that you have for all of your horses!! It is great that you are already looking forward to next years foal crop!
default_yes.gif

Congratulations Jill!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
You should have some smokin hot foals next year!
default_yes.gif

That is wonderful news, Jill! I am so excited also, because it seems that my Stepper is now pregnant to Alladdin! I am very excited about that cross. Flirt MIGHT be pregnant, she is a hard one to tell because she really acts up for the stallion all the time anyway. I bred her to Sandee Cassidy's Mountain Meadows Bey Durango, a National Champion country pleasure driving horse. He is homozygous, so I will get a pinto from that cross, if she took. There could be no ultrasound on either of these girls without sedation, so I am thinking to do a blood test.

Congratulations Jill!! Thise will be some amazing foals... I sooooo want a Destiny baby someday!!
default_wub.png

Yeah! Can't wait to see the babies next year! Congrats and I hope everything goes well and you get nice healthy babies!
default_aktion033.gif

I also tested all the mares out with Destiny but one.....as Legz was just breeding a few weeks ago and will wait a few more before I US her.

But along with Jills two perlino Bandito daughters; I have two Redboy daugthers in foal to Destiny - Nosey, a full sister to Private Terms, and Sunshine, a mare me and Belinda co-own, Then a Bandito daughter, Behold, 4x top five/ten and she's a full sister to Cloverbud, and then Sashey, HOF, 3x National Champion.

09 should be another great foaling season and I'm tickled these mares have already settled and that several of them are 2-3 months along as I really prefer to have my foals on the ground by May.

How exciting! I can't wait to see the foals that both of you have, Jill and Erica!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back