Got some awesome pics of Sensation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
I got these photos yesterday afternoon while he was out playing in my arena. I know the show photographer got some nice ones last week also, I can't wait to see those ones! It will take a few weeks, though.

Anyway, here is my newest boy, [SIZE=10pt]CLC Sure Stoppin Sensation of THR[/SIZE]

gallop050208.jpg

trot050208.jpg

gallop2-050208.jpg

jump050208.jpg

headon050208.jpg

Thanks for letting me share, I am so glad I added him to my boy line-up! He is also very sweet! I just love him.
default_wub.png

The eyes have it!
default_biggrin.png
Gotta love those boys.
default_yes.gif

I have to agree with you. He is beautiful and you got some excellent pictures, too!

WOW, Amy! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful horse.

You're right Amy, those are some great pictures! He's looking very good, "immature" or not. They've got the rest of their lives to look mature, I sort of like them at the adorable baby stage.
default_biggrin.png
Esprit is awesome but Sinner/Sensation is probably my favorite of your boys for type.

Leia

He is one of my all time faverite boys, he is BEAUTIFUL and it shows through in every one of his photos
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

Very beautiful, Amy!!!

Thank you for sharing the eye candy.
default_smile.png

Liz

He looks like he has an arrow head on his left shoulder Amy! Cool!

Thank you so much, everyone. I am so happy I bought this boy. It definitely was a spur of the moment thing, I had only really seen him in person once before while shopping for a horse for my friend. He was way too much horse for what she was looking for, so we moved on. Then about a month later I saw an email from Rob about him, and realized he had to be mine.
default_wub.png
I am just thrilled with how he is coming along, I believe he will be a magnificent stallion and will cross so well with my mares. I really appreciate everyone's kind comments!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back