Got my secret santa gift!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fancyshadow

Reaction score
default_xbud.gif
Got part of my Secret Santa gift today--or at least my wife said it is. Got some really neat lounge pants. Will get lots of wear out of them. Thanks to whoever sent them cause there was no name with them.

Let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave

Wow, your SS was really on the ball. Mine will be out in time for Christmas, but not this early.

Dave, there WILL be a "gift got" thread soon!!! PLEASE be sure and post there too!

Santa says that's only 1/2 your gift! Another pkg coming soon!

WOW Sounds great. Santa is so GOOD
default_smile.png
Enjoy.Santa wanted to make sure it was deliver on time :)Santa knew what you want, you must have been good lol

I am going to let cat out bag I am YOUR Secret Santa.The company was suppose to put a note on the package for me sorry about that.I hope you enjoy.Your other part is on the way.I hope you enjoy them both. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year o yea Happy Thanksgiving LOL. God bless you and your family this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey

Did you get your other half of your gift yet?

I hope you enjoy them both
default_smile.png

Yes, he got the snuggly horse blanket. Very nice that it is a bit larger than the usual throws. Perfect and Dave loves it. Thanks
Great I am glad he likes it.I think it is very nice blanket by looking at it
default_smile.png

We now have the GOT GIFT THREAD above! Be nice if you post Dave's gifts there Angie
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back