Got my nose pierced:)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cara

Reaction score
He He finaly got it done today and wow it hurt for a sec when the guy pushed the needle through! but now its good
default_laugh.png

cara015.jpg

OUCH!!! I can take some pain but I don't know if I could do that though (LOL)

I do have a tattoo though, it's a red rose with a ribbon under it that says "DAD".

It's in memory of my dad!! it's really pretty. It' didn't even hurt it kinda tickled to me.

Ouch!!! I didn't get my ears done until I was 20. I was so terrified and hubby had to hold my hand. Love them now, but I don't think I'd want to do it again!!!
default_laugh.png

I wouldn't mind getting mine pierced but I am afraid of how I would hide it when I get into the workplace. I suppose I could wear a small circular band aid over it. I have seen people do that and it's not that noticable. Looks good. Let us know how it heals
default_yes.gif

I'm not a fan of piercings, but it suits you Cara. Make sure you look after it now.

hehe thank you! alot of people say its cute lol, its sooo itchy after i put on the aftercare stuff! its driving me nuts!

I wouldn't mind getting mine pierced but I am afraid of how I would hide it when I get into the workplace. I suppose I could wear a small circular band aid over it. I have seen people do that and it's not that noticable. Looks good. Let us know how it heals
default_yes.gif
Cara-I think it looks good on you
default_smile.png

Brandi - My brother's girlfriend has one, she has a very small stone in and it's very tasteful and not very noticeable for the work place.

I like it...it looks very good on you...you are very pretty. Make sure you keep it clean so it doesn't get infected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back