GOT MY 100% AT LAST!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC05362.jpg
here is my secret Santas presents to me. She gave me a bucket, and a Christmas ornament to hang on the tree. And she gave me a dog toy and a colouring set for my cartoons. And supplements galore. Thank you so much Mindy Lee, I appreciate it.

Hi Robin (REO) I got my package from you today! I haven't opened them yet... I am going to try to hold maybe till Christmas.... not sure I'll make it though! LOL
THANK YOU!!!!!!!! :)

You might want to open the small one
default_smile.png
The big one, careful you don't crush it. I'm DYING for you to open it!!!!!

I'm not sure *I* can wait LOL

OK, I decided to open them! LOL With your and my youngest sons encouragement... which didn't take much! LOL

I must say you outdid yourself!!!!! Talk about wonderful custom, just for me perfect gifts!! LOVE THEM!

Earrings made by Robin! Gorgeous Crosses with wings and the cross is purple and teal! PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

A picture frame with a horse head sculpted on it! It looks just like my Illusion or his daughter, Sky! Leopard with blue eyes!!!!!!!!!! PERFECT!!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them Robin!!!!!! THANK YOU so very much! You did an amazing job! The work is wonderful, they are gorgeous! Perfectly customized to my hints!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to figure out how to post a picture... it has been a while and he format has changed...

Thanks again Robin! You are an amazing Secret Santa!!!!! LOVE MY GIFTS!!!!!
default_thumbup.gif

You might want to open the small one
default_smile.png
The big one, careful you don't crush it. I'm DYING for you to open it!!!!!

I'm not sure *I* can wait LOL

WOW That custom app frame is amazing! Do you sell those??

I still haven't received my gift. I am eagerly awaiting :0) Last Christmas in 2012 I got an amazing leather halter for little Timber with his name on a brass name plate and a cute ornament. I know this year will be great too!! This is so fun. Can't wait to see what I get!

I sculpted a horse to fit the frame, then made a mold of it. You got the first ever one. I DID it especially for YOU. I'd wanted to paint it like a flag (you know why) but in the end I went to your site and did the best I could with the appy.

I hope you like the earrings. They are not molded but each the only ones. Tried to make them your fav colors.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!
default_thumbup.gif

Yes Amy

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a box in the mail today labeled Secret Santa, I opened it and it was mostly unwrapped, so closed the box for now, I'm sure I won't last the day, cause I saw chocolate in there.
default_eat.gif
default_eat.gif
:eat
default_wink.png
My SS is Louise. Can't wait to finish opening my goodies, I'll update when I do.

Couldn't wait long, opened after supper... Bag of M&Ms, probably a whole bag of Hershey's kisses loose in the box, some mini Hershey bars, a beautiful pair of horse bookends, two B&BW shower gels (Raspberry and Cotton), two Western/Horse ornaments (leather look, can't tell if they are real leather, but very pretty) and a lead rope. I don't think I missed anything on the list. Just awesome. Thank you.

I'm glad you did the horse, (I like the flag too, but I think I would have liked this better.) you did an amazing job! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! I LOVE IT!!

I also love the earrings! Perfect! Cross with wings and with my fav colors and a lil sparkle too! Both gifts were just amazing and I truly love them! Gorgeous and extra special because you made them special for me! My family thinks they are very nice too!!! Great job!

Thank you again, so very much!!!!!
default_wub.png
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Sheri Hill

I sculpted a horse to fit the frame, then made a mold of it. You got the first ever one. I DID it especially for YOU. I'd wanted to paint it like a flag (you know why) but in the end I went to your site and did the best I could with the appy.

I hope you like the earrings. They are not molded but each the only ones. Tried to make them your fav colors.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!
default_thumbup.gif

Yes Amy

Sheri, remember when we were emailing and I said I was a little late in mailing mine out because I was making them? And you said you were sure my person would love whatever I sent them? And I said I hope so? YUP, I was smiling while I was typing! LOLOL!! Surprise!
default_hypocrite.gif
default_risa_suelos.gif

Yes! And I DO Love them!! LOL
default_yes.gif

Sheri, remember when we were emailing and I said I was a little late in mailing mine out because I was making them? And you said you were sure my person would love whatever I sent them? And I said I hope so? YUP, I was smiling while I was typing! LOLOL!! Surprise!
default_hypocrite.gif
default_risa_suelos.gif

Woo Hoo! I got mine today! All the way from the Netherlands!! Thank You Patricia / divigo!!

What a bunch of cool stuff: A cute little lighted village piece/bike shop + Yummy eats, Stroop wafels, licorice gummy candy, "to die for" truffles + some much needed tulip bulbs and flower seeds that will go in my new farm flowerbeds! I hated to leave mine at the old house, but now have new to replace them!

Thank You Thank You! Happy Holidays!

got the pics to come up! The kitties were not part of the gift LOL!

ss2013b.jpg

ss2013a.jpg

Glad you liked them Twister!

I saw dogs on website and couldnt rezist the camo skunk! LOL

Apparently the post office doesn't deliver packages anymore (what?) because my gift from my secret santa has been sitting at the post office since Thursday. Sigh. No note, nothing. I guess I'm just supposed to know, somehow, that I have a package waiting for me. Hubby is taking a shower (thank goodness LOL) and then we are off to the post office. I'll post when we get home. Now I really am excited. I'm such a big kid.....love presents. All this waiting only makes it more exciting. What could it be???

I received mine but haven't opened it yet. But I have to say the peppermint smell coming from the package is driving me crazy. I may break down and open it yet.
default_smile.png

Oh my gosh, my secret santa (REO) was so good to me. I must have been a very good girl this past year (which I doubt). LOL

After some issues with the post office, I finally received my package today. Not because they delivered it, mind you, but because I fetched it from the post office.

Everything was beautifully wrapped and I thought maybe I'd wait to open everything until Christmas. That thought lasted just until my seatbelt was securely fastened in the car, and then I was into everything. I swear, I'm worse than a kid about packages. I have absolutely no self control.

Robin was really, really nice to me. I got not one, but two bottle of body spray. I love that stuff. A beautiful hair bow, which I can hardly wait to use. a pair of Xmas socks (I have this incredible collection of weird/unusual socks), a horsey calendar, and the cutest reindeer that will....um....er.....poop out candy. Hubby wanted to make sure it's candy?

Thank you, thank you Santa (REO). I love, love everything. My package was well worth the wait. (And I'm sorry I didn't wait to undo all your beautiful wrapping. I did take a minute...ok maybe it was a second....to appreciate all the effort you went to with the presentation.)

You're very welcome Shelley! You didn't say what scents you liked so I got you 2 sprays. I tried to use your fav colors. Red socks and I made you that red show bow all by hand, with love. I'm not telling you just what that critter poops! Eat some and find out! LOL

Does the critter still make noise? I pictured it making noise in the box all the way to you & pictured the faces of all who handled it along the way & had to laugh.

I'm so glad you like what I sent you. I only wish it could have been more. Merry Christmas!

I got my gift today. My secret santa was frostedpineminis. I got a black halter, 2 horse brushes(one for head and one for body) as well as apple flavor horse nuggets which my horses will enjoy later today. Thanks for the presents. :)

I got my gifts from Shana a bit ago thanks for posting Reo!! The weather his been awful we are getting nailed again!! 5 Foot plus of snow already grrr.....

Loved my gifts from Sahan neat mix of things and really cool custom made foal blankets!! Thanks Shana!!

Hopefully my secret santa got hers the weather really delayed things here.

Latest posts

Back