GOT MY 100% AT LAST!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool goodies! My cats are still playing with the toys she made for them last year!

Cool goodies! My cats are still playing with the toys she made for them last year!
Yeah it was pretty funny, my son gave them to the boys and they started hissing and growling while rubbing on the toys! I put the toys in a ziplock and put them up for the night, no middle of the night cat fights tonight! lol!
default_rolleyes.gif
Crazy cats!

Shana, HGstables did get your gift! She's not able to post from her phone just now but wanted to let you know.

Anyone else get their gifts yet?
default_smile.png

At Kathryn's suggestion I opened my gift, and WOW! It's so gorgeous! A leather and sleigh bell wreath, with a Merry Christmas plate on it. It is so pretty and unique, I just love it. Now to find a place to hang it.

Plus crunchies for pony and dogs- so everyone is happy!

Nope! But, I live past the dog sled route, so it might be awhile before I see anything.

[For instance, FedEx hasn't delivered a package to me all week, supposedly due to inclement local weather; yet we drove 200 miles on Monday and Tuesday, yesterday we went to town and back (where the FedEx depot is), and today my MIL who lives just 2miles north of us received a FedEx package just before noon (and yes, I now know its the same driver), cross your fingers they make the promised tomorrow morning delivery (they asked about coming back tonight, but I really didn't want the driver to end up lost on our roads after dark).
default_doh.gif
]

Performancemini your santa has been sick and says she'll mail yours as soon as she can.

I received my secret santa gift in the mail today! I went to open it and the first thing I see is an envelope on top inside that says...Don't Open them 'til Christmas secret santa pal
default_smile.png

So, I guess I will TRY to wait. I have put the box of what looks like wrapped boxes under the tree and I will try to be strong ;) ( I didn't want to dig through it and look at each box as I don't trust myself....LOL

Thank you Performancemini !!!!!!!!

PC, I love your mini horse drawing with the santa hat and beard
default_thumbup.gif

I just checked my tracking numbers. Both my gift and fancyshadow's gift show that they have been delivered. I hope they got to the right places.

Miniappyluvr; Glad your package got there. I couldn't seem to get my tracking number for it to connect. Of course, I wouldn't want to tell anyone they absolutely CAN'T open their gifts. I was a bit of fun on my part. I like to hold out myself; but it is hard.

REO: Tell my secret santa not to worry. I am more concerned that she would get well to enjoy her Christmas with her family/friends. As I mentioned above; I try to hold out til at least Christmas Eve anyway. And if it should be later-whoo hoo-more fun!

For: Amy Tallis from Jasper, Tenn; Dot (forum name: Louise) would like you to know she got her SS gift and says thank you for all the wonderful gifts. She is unable to post for some reason today.

DIVIGO got hers and LOVES everything! She's not able to post from her phone and asked me to for her
default_smile.png

Miniaddict21 also got hers. Her grandma had a heart attack and she's been with her at the hospital. She'll come post when she can.

Sorry I received my gifts and I LOVED everything!! I'm sorry my Santa's name has escaped me, my grandmother had a heart attack and is still in the hospital but I wanted to jump on real quick and let them know I received them! I got a blanket( we have wood heat and sometimes gets REALLY cold in my house when I am left to tend the stove lol). I also received a pair of booties (which fit and I LOVE!) and Christmas ornaments. I took a pic but it wont let me load it. Thank you soooo much! =)

I recieved my Secert Santa and I just love everything.Thank you so much Fancy Shadow, I love the blanket and the Ornaments and the crocheted socks,and love the popore(sp) I can not post pictures but Thank you so much

I was your secret santa, Miniaddict21, and I am so glad you like your gifts. I know I did not follow your wish list very well. I do pray that your Grandmother starts to heal quickly. It is so hard when a loved one is in the hospital. Take care of yourself too and have a good Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so glad you liked your gifts, SashwatAcres. I hope you get lots of use out of them. I wanted to keep that soft fuzzy blanket for myself, but my wife would not let me. Have a Merry Christmas.

Reo, can you check with my ss receiver? Her package says it was delivered November 29th, but I haven't seen a message on here from her...

Chandab...I just saw your post. Thanks a BUNCH! I was worried!

Reo, can you check with my ss receiver? Her package says it was delivered November 29th, but I haven't seen a message on here from her...

Chandab...I just saw your post. Thanks a BUNCH! I was worried!
Glad I could help you both out.

Latest posts

Back