GOT MY 100% AT LAST!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my SS box in the mail today! Thank you Leya aka: Jacks'Thunder. But I'm torn... do I open them now or wait till Christmas. I have to admit I've never been good at waiting ;) Especially when your card hints at the "Fabulous" things inside (and I love Vintage so I'm double anxious). The Chocolate, obviously, had to be opened now
default_smile.png
.20131129_121300.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so glad it made it there in one piece!

Hehehehe! I say OPEN! OPEN! OPEN!

Have a Merry Christmas Sarah! I hope you like it as much as I had fun picking it our for you!

A special THANK YOU to Robin!!

Huge hugs girlfriend!
default_cheekkiss.gif
With out you we would not have this awesome experience!

I opened them and was blown away! Thank you, Thank you for the amazing Village piece! Where did you ever find this one? It's been on my wish list a while. My Village is very special to me since the first piece was from my dearly departed Grandfather. I absolutely love it.

20131129_200201.jpg

The Beach picture will be wonderful in my redecorated house. It's beautiful. And the "Windspinner" is going out on my back deck first thing this spring. I love outdoor art!

20131129_200603.jpg

Thank you Leya for spoiling me. I hope your Holiday Season is full of love and joy.

Your very welcome! Sometimes we all need a little spoiling!

I hope yours is full of Love and Joy also!

Barefootin - please open the gifts! I'm really concerned that the package was damaged . . .
default_sad.png

On a positive note, I received my gift from Susan Peterson, aka srpwildrose. It was a very cute light up bracelet, some yummy ghiradelli caramel squares (my favorite candy ever!) and an absolutely gorgeous silver and turquoise cross necklace and earring set. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Barefootin - please open the gifts! I'm really concerned that the package was damaged . . .
default_sad.png

On a positive note, I received my gift from Susan Peterson, aka srpwildrose. It was a very cute light up bracelet, some yummy ghiradelli caramel squares (my favorite candy ever!) and an absolutely gorgeous silver and turquoise cross necklace and earring set. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
You are welcome. It was fun shopping for you.

Thanks to Shelly Stauffer, my Secret Santa, aka Dixie-belle for all my special santa gifts.. She was a great Santa.
default_smile.png

this last present was a handmade horsie themed tote. I will use it often and always think of you....

Love you Secret Santa, Shelly.

SRPWILDROSE, I thought it might be fun to send a package a week, just to give you something to look forward to. I'm on a first name basis with the guys at the post office now. LOL And I kept making your address Kentucky instead of Kansas. DUH. I hope you enjoyed your surprises.

I got mine! I haven't unwrapped the gifts but the dogs have already enjoyed their treats. They weren't sure at first about banana flavored crunchies, and then decided they LOVE them. Thank you!

Glad it arrived!! Hope you and the fur kids enjoy!!
default_smile.png

~kathryn

The dogs love their treats! I like them because I have one really tiny girl (a Japanese chin who is only 3#) who loves treats but sometimes they're really hard to crumble up for her. She loves these, both peanut butter and banana. Thank you so much!

OK, I opened mine this morning. Here's what I got. A pink Michigan can coolie, a Michigan Christmas ornament, a Michigan sticker, some Christmas tree pretzels, a 2 year Horse pocket Planner, and a Reindeer T-shirt. This are all really cute and very usable. Thank you very much Ruffian!!
003-1.jpg

Got my gift today and opened it on the way home. It had some really nice things. They were from miniappylover. All were made in Dakota from the Homemade in the Heartland collection. There was a container of honey, a jar of wild chokecherry jelly (good stuff), a wild rice soup mix and some tasty pretzels. There was also a nice bag of homemade treats for my dogs. Finally, there were two containers of melting wax for my melting pot in scents that I have never tried. The orange dreamsicle is making our house smell really good. I would post a picture, but I am having camera issues.

Thanks again for the wonderful gift. All of it will be used and enjoyed.
default_yes.gif
:yes

Fancyshadow,

So glad you liked your gift. I would have to agree about the chokecherry jelly, its one of my favorites!!!
default_smile.png

Have a very Merry Christmas!

My Secret Santa really spoiled me! I opened my gifts tonight and WOW! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Sherri, aka candycar, you went above and beyond... Thank you!

I got many wonderful surprises! A sweet little hen bird house, 2 beautiful halters with beautiful fabric stitched to them(sooo pretty!! Those will be tried on tomorrow morning!), 3 very cool license plates( one from Utah, one from California, and one from Kentucky,) really pretty mini horse fabric(cant wait to use it!), CUTE kitty earrings in a pretty pink pouch, CUTE kitty note cards, 2 homemade kitty toys with home grown catnip in them( those went over well!) homemade ear plugs for clipping or bathing my mini girls, 2 homemade Christmas ornaments for my tree, and a bag of caramel chocolate truffles by Lindor(I'm eating them as I type! LOL! Yummy!)! Plus the awesome horsey and dog treats that I opened when my gift arrived!

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

Latest posts

Back