GOT MY 100% AT LAST!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
PLEASE post here when you GET your Secret Santa gift so I and your Santa know you got it.

I say this each year and still some people don't post.
default_rolleyes.gif

You don't have to open your gift when you get it, but PLEASE POST HERE as soon as you get it THAT YOU GOT IT anyway!

That way your Santa knows you got it safely and *I* can mark you off my list.
default_aktion033.gif

I won't quit begging to know, and won't be happy until I know 100% that ALL people got a gift! Please don't make me hunt you down, shooting you with emails!

So.....Please have mercy on me and POST that you GOT your gift!

Post here that you got them and then post here again later to tell what you got after you open it and show us pics of your goodies! Yup, posting pics is the LB "law"! LOL

Seeing what everyone gets is the best part!
default_488.gif

Please don't leave your Santa wondering if their gift got lost in the mail...POST HERE!

Every year I have people that get their gift and don't post and then their Santa asks me to ask them if they got it. That makes a ton of work for me. Most of the time I get the answer, "Yes I got it weeks ago but I'm waiting to open it".
AHHH!!!
default_gaah.gif

We don't mind if you wait to open it, but PLEASE let us know you GOT it ok??

I hope everyone is enclosing a note so people know who to thank!
default_yes.gif

WHOOO HOOOO Here comes the fun part!!

It's ok to say that you SENT your pkg, but please don't post here to who or where it's going! Don't ruin the surprise!

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

HERE IS THE HINT THREAD LINK!! In case you want to still see of Post more hints!

http://www.miniaturehorsetalk.com/index.php?showtopic=134846

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my Secret Santa was super fast!!! LOL! Thank you Sherri aka candycar! Now I have been a good girl and have only opened the awesome home made horsey and dog treats! My critters love them, they are almost gone! LOL! And my hubby could not resist taking out the nuts! WOW those are hard to crack!! We all sat on the floor(which is cement, the wood floor did not work, they would not crack
default_whistling.gif
) with hammers and had a cracking party. Hubby said he used to have a hickory tree in the yard and he used to sit in the driveway to crack them.. we went and looked for the old tree but could not find any evidence of nuts on the ground. We'll have to look in the spring. Any whoo Thank you Sherri, and I will keep you updated when I open my gifts!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

GOT MY GIFT TODAY!!!

Got a mini horse book and a metal Welcome sign with horses on it! Its going right out on my farm sign in front of house!

Thank you S. Santa!!!

My Secret Santa has sent me 3 gifts, 1 each week. She wants to be kept "secret".
default_yes.gif

Thank you sooo much
default_worshippy.gif
for sending such great gifts. The first one came at a time when I soo needed a kind gesture. My sister was laid to rest from a 5 yr battle with cancer on Thurs and my first gift from her arrived in the mail the next day, Friday.
default_hypocrite.gif
She was a gift from God.
default_hypocrite.gif
Made me smile
default_yes.gif
for a few minutes. Thank you for that!

I received some carmels, honey from her home state, and a pretty basket filled with bath items. (dont know how to add a pic).

Thank you....

PS My gift went out Friday, should arrive on Monday...

As always, I took two names so I can be Santa to two people
default_smile.png

I got a gift already! I'm saving it to open for Christmas! Thank you ahead of time Chanda!

My secret santa was on the ball this year and sooo good to me. It is from Sherry Secor. Not sure of her forum name cause that is the only name on the card.

She is making sure I am warm with a blanket and a sweatshirt. She also is making my dogs happy with a toy and some treats. The clips for my hair will always come in handy and I don't happen to have any that color so it is wonderful. She also included a couple of postcards from her home state and last but definitely not least, a little puppy ornament that I can squeeze and it barks and says Merry Christmas. Thank you Sherry for being such a wonderful Secret Santa.
default_firstprize.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

WOW that was fast! Canada and Michigan ship very fast it looks like! I got mine from there and sent yours there! They told me approx 2 weeks or so... I sent it last Wed.

Glad ya got it and hope ya like everything! Im still planting here so they should grow! I believe one of them is a rebloomer too!

I got my SS today! It is a lovely candle warmer and great candies!! Thanks Sarah aka Major Clementine!!! Thanks!!! Have a nice holiday!!

Lea aka Zoey829

PS I sent my gift over a wk ago. I hope they got it!!

ss.jpg

I love my Secret Santa.

Present #4. I got coal, lol, it's chocolate coal!!!

And a neat hand painted Christmas spoon decoration, a handmade hot pad and a horsie puzzle.

Thank you.

Yes Lea Bev let me know she got your gift! She's waiting until Christmas to open it
default_smile.png

I got my SS today! It is a lovely candle warmer and great candies!! Thanks Sarah aka Major Clementine!!! Thanks!!! Have a nice holiday!!

Lea aka Zoey829

PS I sent my gift over a wk ago. I hope they got it!!
I hope it's close enough to scented candles
default_smile.png
Glad it got to you and in good time. Merry Christmas!

I got mine! I haven't unwrapped the gifts but the dogs have already enjoyed their treats. They weren't sure at first about banana flavored crunchies, and then decided they LOVE them. Thank you!

The mail lady just dropped off my Secret Santa gift! Thank You Ruffian! I hope everything you sent made it here. The box was half open and pretty beat up. I'm going to wait until at least December to open the gifts.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back