Got Black & White?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loess Hills

Reaction score
Sioux City, Iowa - on the Lewis & Clark Trail
[SIZE=10pt]We received our pictures from Little House Photography. Elizabeth truely captures the expression and form of a horse, I think. I love how the light reflects in his big eyes.[/SIZE]

The only problem..........which ones out of a hundred poses to choose! Opinions welcome on which pose you like the best.

Here is Loess Hills Aces Dark Arrogance, 2009 Pinto World Champion, Halter stallions, Miniature, 34" and under, 2 & under.

DSC_7279.jpg

DSC_7211copy.jpg

DSC_7191copy1.jpg

He beautiful!

My favorite photo is the last one. If you had the 1st one cropped so it s just the horses head I would like that one a lot too.

Wow - those are BEAUTIFUL photos! I love the lighting - VERY nice!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Liz R.

Beautiful, Rose! WOW!!! What a great job Elizabeth did. Of course, it helps to have a great subject to photograph too. I love the first picture!
default_wub.png

[SIZE=10pt]Thank you, everyone! I've got to say #1 is my favorite for the beauty of the lighting, and Arrogance's expression. Oh, and in the original proof there was a little mare in heat back among the grasses.............that's why he's got such an alert and interested gaze! LOL![/SIZE]

Got to thank Reflections, Frank and Charlotte Lupton, for all the behind-the-scenes preparation and grooming. Gosh, we are just so proud of this boy, he got the best attributes from both parents, and he's got wonderful motion. Thinking driving in a few years.

Thanks for letting me gush on about him!

Great photos Rose! Elizabeth, Little House Photography, always takes a nice picture. I like the first shot best too. It is beautiful and shows your horse nicely but most importantly it is also the most versatile. With it, you not only have a great body shot but a beautiful head portrait as well giving you double the value for your money. Are we thinking of doing a little more advertising?
default_biggrin.png
You know I would be happy to help you out and these photos would be perfect for it!!!

[SIZE=10pt]Lori, thank you for your comments. I always appreciate different perspectives, and your "graphics" eye can catch and articulate things about a picture, that would otherwise go unnoticed.[/SIZE]

We're considering doing an ad.........so I may be contacting you!

Okay, So i love the first one, i think it would be perfect for a full page magazine advertisement. I think it's a picture that needs to be big, i think when it's small it dosn't give it enough credit. I think the second one is a good one too because its simple and shows him off, i think it's kind of weird to see a halter just on the horse with out the lead. i think because the picture is simple enough the lead didn't have to be taken out.
default_wacko.png
but that's just me. Personally i don't care for the last one. But aside form that GREAT pictures and GREAT horse! The photographer is really really good.

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

I like the first one best... the second one is nice, but looks like his pic was cut out and pasted on a background. I like the 3rd one too, but the first one really shows his expression, etc... on top of looking at a nice horse.
default_biggrin.png

[SIZE=10pt]Lori, thank you for your comments. I always appreciate different perspectives, and your "graphics" eye can catch and articulate things about a picture, that would otherwise go unnoticed.[/SIZE]
We're considering doing an ad.........so I may be contacting you!
I look forward to hearing from you and working with his new pictures! A gorgeous horse deserves a pretty picture!

Latest posts

Back