Got any minis out of these stallions?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

hidden jewel

Reaction score
I love seeing other minis related to my minis so...I was wondering if anyone had any minis out of the following: Buck the System, East Acres Golden Jubilee, Summers Mucho Macho, Tinker Toys Fiesta, and Bo Mars Bay Blue it would be awesome to see your minis!!

EAD Minis

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I have no clue what my horses lines are but out of those horses I like Buck The System because its after one of my fav songs F*&^ the system by System of a down and he is a very nice looking horse.I wish I new my horses lines but I have seen some horses that look alot like him![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Marnie

Reaction score
I have a bl pinto son of Tinker Toys Fiesta, Vic, he's on my Stalllion Page but believe me, he is much nicer than those pictures, I really should try to get some better ones one of these years!

wpsellwood

Reaction score
Doors is a grandson of East Acres Golden Jubilee on the bottom side thats all I got

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Staff member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure that Erica Killion has a tee-tiny weanling filly sired by East Acres Golden Jubilee and she is for sale, too!

hidden jewel

Reaction score
They are all reslly pretty!!
Tobey, my Tinker Toys Fiesta son has the SAME exact head as your's in the pic!!

HorseyGurl22

Reaction score
I don't now if my mare is related, but her registered name is Taylors Tinker Toy and her dam's registered name is Taylors Tinker Doll. It's not listed though what her dam's parents are.

Tobey

Reaction score
Hidden Jewel-

Is that your Tinker Toys Fiesta son in your advatar?

Latest posts