Got another potato chip

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErikaS.

Reaction score
I have been keeping my eyes open for an older black gelding, broke to drive and kid- friendly and just happened to find him on craigslist last week. He's no show pony: unregistered 13 year old with a slight overbite, but he's just the guy I was looking for. I think he's rather lovely with his long jet black mane rippling in the breeze and I can mess around with him and get better at driving while I also train my 4 year old gelding, Trigger.

Now I have three geldings and I'm done: Trigger, whose permanent AMHR papers just came (YAY!), Bullet, my rescue whose attitude and appearance have greatly improved, and new guy Goliath, formerly known as Coco.

Excuse the dirt:
NewBlackpony005.jpg

Goliath and Trigger (his rear is on a hill):
NewBlackpony018.jpg

Bullet:
NewBlackpony017.jpg

I love your group of boys!
default_aktion033.gif
Your new guy looks so huggable!
default_wub.png

Ahhh, what a happy bunch! Congratulations!

Awwwwww... He is ADORABLE!!
default_wub.png
Just wait until he isn't a fur ball...he is going to be so cute! Congratulations on your new chip!

Ohh what a cute boy love his black color, cant wate to see in the spring all clipped and bathed and everything hes gonna be sooooo pretty
default_biggrin.png

I think potato chip names are in order!!!! Lay's, Middlesworth, Wise, Utz, Groff, Gibble, Snyder!!!!!!

Potato chip names! lol! Why didn't I think of that before? What about Ruffles or Tostito? Thanks for the compliments folks. He's a sweety and I am itching to clip him, but it's going to snow tomorrow so I'd better not.

Latest posts

Back