Got a goat!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnovak

Reaction score
Meet Ruby, my newly added pet, she's a Pygmy goat kid.

decandmay113.jpg

decandmay107.jpg

decandmay116.jpg

default_wub.png
I just love the little goats. I was thinking about getting one too. Good luck with your little cutie.

Awww!!!
default_smile.png
I LOOOVE goaties
default_smile.png
We have 6 nigerian dwarves, one mini oberhasli, and one pygmy
default_smile.png

Jessi

aww very cute! I also have 4 Nigerian dwarf does. I don't have any more males. Just the girls are left.

I just LOVE Pygmy goats, they are so much fun and entertaining when they are babies!!!!
Heheh then they grow up, I own 3 of the little devils...erm I mean wonderful bundles of joy who eat all the flowers and non of the grass :p

Heheh no I kid...(oh dear, they really have gotten to me...)

Naw I have 3, all with horns hehe when we got them they werent dehorned, so they look fierce but they are really aweosme
default_biggrin.png

So cute. You will love her. We have 3 Nigerian Dwarf whethers. One thing we like to do is take them hiking with us. We put them in our mini van and drive to a small mountain near us with trails. The goats love it!

She seems to think that I must be with her all the time! And she loves to eat Petunias!

She's adorable. Just becareful of those horns. Be aware of where they are at all times. I use to owned horned goats and will never own another. They are just too dangerous. So just becareful especially if you have small children that will be around the goat.

I own pygmy and nubian goats.
default_smile.png

I LOVE goats! We have two pygmy goats that follow us EVERYWHERE!! They are so much fun.

Oh, what a cutie! Enjoy your little future "she-devil" !
default_biggrin.png
(We have a pygmy/fainter).

awwww. she's so cute. We have 1 nigeran whether, 4 nubian does, 1 nubian buck, 4 nubian doelings and 1 nubian buckling.

I thought I'd be able to keep her in the pasture with the horses, but with the way the horses race around, I won't be able to do that. Will have to make a pasture for her.....she might be needing a buddy.

Latest posts

Back