Goodbye, Eddie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry for your loss. Eddie is now running free in the greenest of pastures. With the freshest flowing water that a horse could ever dream of. And the best thing of all is Eddie has wings. He will however pay you visits and you might not even know he is there. My best to you.

It is always a tragedy to loose a horse and certainly one you have bought, had shipped to you and lost.

It is great that Harricane has offered you another colt. They certainly did not have to and it is wonderful that they did.

Also I appreciated Sue at Riverdance sharing her story about her loss. I knew nothing about that problem.

Thanks to the forum for bringing this information to many.

Oh no poor Eddie! I know you have done everything you possibly could for him. He was always such a tiny little guy. By the time u got him he really had barely grown much at all, I thought he was just going to be tiny. Sounds like its something no one could have known about or corrected.

I would like to offer you a replacement colt. I have 2 lovely black colts born this year and if u would like one u are welcome to pick one out. They are not brothers to Eddie as his dam had her uterus prolapse this year and vet. said not to breed her again. Jen

Here is Eddie with his Mom when he was a new baby

dancervelvetcoltsleepmombest2dy.jpg
Thank you for your VERY generous offer, I greatly appreciate it!

AND THANK YOU ALL for your thoughts. I still can't believe he's gone. He was a sweet, sweet boy.

Lucy

I am so sorry to hear this Lucy....is so hard when they get sick and pass away. My heart goes out to you. <Hugs>

Wow, I am so very sorry. Such a shock. And how very very nice of hairicane to offer you another colt, I know it will not replace Eddie, but it will help to ease your pain. Cudos to you and God Bless.

Lucy,

I'm so sorry for your loss. {{{HUGS}}}

Warmest always,

Tanya

I am so sorry for your loss, hugs and prayers being sent your way, he was a little cutie.

Lucy I'm sorry for your loss. Every time I hear of someone losing one of their precious little ones I envision them with their new best friend. When I read your post about your beloved Eddie I decided to try to visualize my personal view of where our babies go when they leave us. I sincerely hope you don't mind me copying and using the photo of him you posted.

This is my attempt to share my vision of Eddie in his new forever home.

EddieTheAngel.jpg

Lucy I'm sorry for your loss. Every time I hear of someone losing one of their precious little ones I envision them with their new best friend. When I read your post about your beloved Eddie I decided to try to visualize my personal view of where our babies go when they leave us. I sincerely hope you don't mind me copying and using the photo of him you posted.

This is my attempt to share my vision of Eddie in his new forever home.

EddieTheAngel.jpg

Aww AppyLover2 that is soo beautiful!!! How very nice of you to do that! Jen (Eddies 1st mom, after Momma Dancer)

that's just so sad, I am so very sorry.
default_sad.png

It's so sweet of Jen to offer a colt to take his place
default_yes.gif

I am so sorry for your loss. Maybe Levi and Eddie are running together in the big green pasture above.
default_yes.gif
I hope to see you at Nationals, I have a lot to catch up with you about Petey.

I'm so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you at this time.

Joyce

Latest posts

Back