Good news on the baby

• Thread starter Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis

well i know alot of you have been thinking of him and with some work, some talking and some prayers i guess..
wink.gif
they have a portable pen with a small shelter for him so he has something now and is safe from the other mare and shou.ld be much drier so PHEW just goes to show that yep Kay and others are right can go farther by being nice even when it almost hurts you to be and in the long run the baby got the prize for that
smile.gif

Oh Lisa, that is WONDERFUL! I've been so worried about the poor little thing in the snow and cold! THANK YOU for being so persistent with those people, you truly are a voice for the helpless with no voice. I'm in awe.
worshippy.gif

woohoo
worshippy.gif
worshippy.gif
way to go Lisa
thumbup.gif
I hadn't heard from you so was a little worried it would be bad news.... I am so glad you convinced them

Thanks Lisa, for the update!! I'm sure a lot of people have been wondering and worrying how the little guy is doing. You are a special person to be so persistent , just "maybe" and hopefully this will give these people a new frame of mind when it comes to caring for their animals.

Lisa I am sooo happy to hear this! I really think of you as their horse guardian angel. It is so hard to put our feelings aside but we just remind ourselves its for the horses best interest

Well, this is good news, I sure feel alot better about it too. Thank you, Lisa, you are an angel!

Maybe I've missed the follow-up on this little guy, but it's been a few weeks now since he was foaled, and just wondering if he's still doing well. And also that poor mama.

Rita

Thanks so much for the update; you must be somewhat relieved!
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back