GOOD LUCK Everyone!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLilShowGirl

Reaction score
saludando.gif

Since R Nationals are only a few days away..I just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck at Nationals! I hope you all have a good time
yes.gif

I am not going this year, so be sure to come back and tell us all about it!
wink.gif

[SIZE=14pt]GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A SAFE TRIP[/SIZE]!

-Kris

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, Kris! We're leaving Wed (5 hour drive)--I'm sure there will be people hitting the road today or tomorrow!

We are going for the first time . I was so hoping to get to meet you. Wish us luck , gonna miss meeting you.
saludando.gif
maryann

maryann,

I would have liked to meet you to
smile.gif
. I am planning on going next year...so I will let you know if it all works out
yes.gif

saludando.gif

-Kris

Thank you Kristin, we are leaving Wednesday morning, I think its about 16 hours give or take for us. I'm tired already.

But Maryann, Party in the RV Park !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, we are leaving Sunday morning at 4 AM, it is 3 days for us to get there.

Thanks Kris-- we will talk to you when we get back. We leave Saturday night Sep/10/2005 (AFTER) the Western Fair show is over as we manage it. We will cross the border Sat night & John is in the first class on Tuesday morning so it will be a rush trip for sure. Dianne & Scott are leaving this Sunday -- we will miss seeining him show in the youth classes this year.

Thanks for your good wishes-- we enjoyed meeting you this year & I really hope you get there next year. It is a fantastic experience.

Hope you all have a safe trip, and good luck! We are entered but not going. Fuel too high to get to both the National and World shows, so we will stay home from the National and go to the World show.

Latest posts

Back