Good Horse Transportation Company names needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minifreishorsefarm

Reaction score

I need a mini mare hauled and I need a resonable priced transportation company that will treat the horse kind too! Marsha

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend Sharrway Transport.
default_yes.gif

I have not yet had the chance to use Sharrway but i would trust Sharron with my horses anyday
default_wub.png

I have used hauled wright before and i think they have the most reasonable rates you will find ...

Sharrway is great, as is Hauled Right, Ziegler Livestock Transport, and Cox Equine Transport. Most recently used Hauled Right and Cox. Would use any of them again in a heartbeat.

Thanks! I have a quote request in to a couple of them, but I cant get Cox Equine to work for me, keeps shutting down my windows explorer when I go to theri page. I blame Windows Vista, lol.

Marsha

I prefer Worley's Hauling. They are the BEST and have minis and horses themselves.

Joyce

I used Sharrway twice and both times had the best experience with this wonderful husband and wife team. I always tell everyone about them.

Grand Champion Transport was great to my horses. They kept in contact with me and updated me on the fact that they would be a bit later due to traffic. My mini mare and foal were in perfect condition.

Thanks for all your repsonses everyone! I do like Worley's too, but they dont usually come the way I'm looking, so I needed to find someone else. Sharrway had given the best price quote so far though!

Thanks!

Marsha

I have to agree with several of the others: Sharrway has always taken excellent care of our horses.

I'd recommend them any time.

Latest posts

Back