Good Friday Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joyenes

Reaction score
Finally we have our first 2007 foal
default_yes.gif
: Born on Good Friday a little filly we're calling Lilly. She's a sorrel with a blaze. I felt so bad as our weather is so very cold and she was shivering even though she was foaled in a nice stall with tons of straw. We set up a heat lamp and put on a sweater and she's doing better.We missed the birth also
default_sad.png
This mare shows no signs of foaling and we have missed all three of her births. This one though I can blame on my husband as we went out and on the way home we ran out of gas! Can you believe it
default_wacko.png
: We must have passed by 15 stations on the way home and he never noticed the little red light was on.... so we had to wait for my dad to come with some gas and then fill up the truck. When we got home looked like we missed the birth by about 30 minutes :no: Rosies an old pro so I never really worried to much about her but I really hate not being there just in case. Anyways we have a beautiful little filly who is just so friendly. Heres some pictures, I'll update some in the coming weeks as were able to get her outside. Thanks for letting me share. Joyce
lillyandrosie.jpg
lillyright.jpg

Thanks everyone! Yes Fran we are close we're up on M53 about 20 minutes from you.

Oh she's a perfect match to momma. Very cute :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations on a nice looking, healthy little girl!

Latest posts

Back