Good ending to a sad week

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waconda valley

Reaction score
Our week started off very tragic with the death of our beloved gelding, Diamond M Classic Blue Image. The morning after he died, I dreaded walking into the barn and not hearing him nicker at me for his breakfast. The barn seemed painfully empty without him. I was in tears as I checked my expectant mares.

To my complete surprise two of my mares were bagged up. The thought that we would soon have new life in our barn helped me to get through the last few days. Watching the mares on the camera the last three days was the best possible thing for my daughter and I.

At two a.m. we had our first filly for the year. It was a text book delivery. Both mom and filly are doing great. The best part of it---she was born on Beau's birthday!!!![/b]

My son said we are going to name her Destiny because things are destined to get better for us
default_yes.gif

Peg Balthazor

Waconda Valley Miniatures

Peg,

Congratulations on your new filly! I look forward to seeing pictures of her
default_wub.png

I can personally relate to how a new foal can help heal from a loss. We've had something similar at our place, and it does help to have such a happy event.

Warmly,

Jill

Oh, congratulations!!!

Can't wait to see pics of your little Destiny, and I'm so happy for you.

Liz

I'm so sorry for your loss of your beloved gelding.
default_sad.png
It sounds like Destiny is going to do her best to help you in your grieving process, congratulations on her!

default_aktion033.gif
Congradulations on the arrival of your filly. It is wonderful that it is helping you deal with the loss of a loved one. My sympathy for your loss. Can't wait for photos. The new foals seem to miracles that do wonders for the healing process.

Sorry for your loss. It's hard to lose a beloved member of the family. But congratulations on the new arrival! It's a perfect name for her. I hope things continue to get better for all of you.

Congratulations on your new filly!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Can't wait to see pics. I'm so sorry to hear about your Beau.
default_no.gif
I'm glad that Destiny is there to help ease the pain.

So sorry about the loss of your gelding...
default_sad.png

Congrats on your new baby Destiny!!

I cant wait to see pix...

You have closed one door on a sad loss and opened another door with a lovely filly !!

God works in unplanned ways.

Joyce

OOOOH!!!! I've got tears in my eyes reading about your little girl being born on Beau's birthday!
default_wub.png
Amazing how things work out
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
Can't wait to see pictures of your new little girl
default_smile.png
You'll have to let me know what you're daughter thinks of Beau's collage!
default_smile.png

default_saludando.gif
Hi Peg!

CONGRATE'S on your new fillY!! Can't wait to see pictures!! Destiny is a GREAT name!!
default_yes.gif

So glad to hear you have a new little fuzzy bundle of joy. Hope to see pics real soon. Destiny is a great name.

Mary

default_new_shocked.gif
Alrighty...photos we need photos and by the way...THAT is simply AWESOME to hear... I swear the good Lord does work in mysterious ways does he not
default_yes.gif
...someone decided you folks were hurting way to much and decided that you needed a little present to ease the pain
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Peg, I'm crying again, but tears of joy this time!! Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif

Rita

Congrats on the new arrival. So glad u have a new bundle of joy to help u with the loss.
default_yes.gif

Back