good clear picture of a harnessed horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellerroseintx

Reaction score
When I first came on the forum I found a link from somebody that showed how to harness your horse but for the life of me I cannot remember where...anybody??? I see many pictures but I am looking for the large print
wacko.gif
easy to read variety
wub.gif
that shows what goes where. I think my breaching is missing a strap.....doesn't it also have an attachment to the saddle?..to hold it up?

I cannot help you with a picture but if you pm me I can give you some links with some good diagrams. Your question is a bit misleading because the breetching does not fasten to the Bad pad (or saddle as you referred to.) There is a croupper the goes from the tail to the backpad. The breetching hangs down from the croup strap accross the hips.

Hi!

I had lots of photos, but can't find them now... figures! But I do have the link to this great website that lots of people find helpful.

Regency Performance Minis

It sounds to me like you may be missing the crouper strap. That runs from the saddle back to the tail and then under the tail. The breeching slides through that strap, from side to side. Good Luck!

Mindy--I looked at the site you listed and I thought it was a very good pictorial! thanks for sharing it with us! jennifer
saludando.gif

Chamomile said:
Hi!
I had lots of photos, but can't find them now... figures!  But I do have the link to this great website that lots of people find helpful.

Regency Performance Minis

It sounds to me like you may be missing the crouper strap.  That runs from the saddle back to the tail and then under the tail.  The breeching slides through that strap, from side to side.  Good Luck!

471446[/snapback]

[SIZE=14pt]What a WONDERFUL website --- an OUTSTANDING resource!!! Bless Regency Minis for doing this.[/SIZE]

Thank YOU Chamomile for posting the link to it.

JJay

Where is Regency Minis located? I can't get the link to work drat it! Would appreciate the info, maybe I can find it in Breeders Connect and go from there.

Bless all who are dealing with Rita and worried. Will be thinking of them. Maxine

Hi guys! I'm glad that site helped you all! I do like it and it must have taken them forever to put it together!
new_shocked.gif
They are located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
smile.gif

Thank you Sooooooooo much, that is a great website !!! Just what I was looking for. I knew something was missing from my harness just wanted to be sure. It does have the crupper strap but looks like someone forgot to have a way to attach the breaching so I will find a way, handy dandy person that I am!!! The darn thing just kept falling off his widdo hiney....

Latest posts

Back