Gonna be getting me a donkey:)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooooo she's gorgeous, what a cute face! How exciting for you - reading through from your first post I was so hoping you would choose this little girl, she seemed as if she could do with a bit of a rescue and was obviously looking to you to do it!
default_aktion033.gif

You will soon get her sorted and I'm sure you will have years of love and fun together.

Congratulations!!

Anna

She is so much more than I ever expected
default_wub.png
.She followed me everywhere,come to me for guidance and reassurance when she was scared. 100% made the right decision in choosing her
default_aktion033.gif
. I'm slowing introducing her to everyone,always the scary part,safety first. Thanks everyone for your support and thoughts
default_saludando.gif

What's happening??? How's the lucky little girl going now? Is she making friends?

Hope all is well and you are still happy with her.

I agree with the last two posters - would love to know how she's settling in and what she thinks of the minis (and they of her). Has she 'spoken' yet - if she has I bet she was saying "This is a good place to be, I love it here"!

So an update PLEASE.
default_yes.gif

Anna

I could not be more in love
default_wub.png
she's perfect!! I had her hooves done yesterday,she did really good,she was really long.She's out with the mini herd during the day and stalled at night,with a mini neighbor for company.She follows me everywhere,I love it! I'm so happy to have found her. She hears me open the back door and starts talking to me,warms my heart. I'm going to post a couple more pics
default_biggrin.png
. Thanks everyone
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back