Golden Palominos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wub.gif
I'd like to thank both Tony and Dona for their kind words about my Meltons Fantazons Moon Man. He is such a sweet-natured little stallion I'd love him even if he didn't have the "glint", but that extra touch of burnished gold is a very nice bonus. Am so pleased with him, with limited breeding (only 6 offspring so far) all have been dilute, and only one of them from a dilute mare (she produced a cremello colt this year. And thank YOU Kaykay for posting the pictures for me, you're either going to have to teach this computer illiterate lady to post for herself or do a lot of long distance work from Ohio next Spring, he has 6 babies on the way for next Spring, and OF COURSE they will ALL be golden (including the one out of your Ginger mare
wink.gif

I am pretty excited about how golden I think my palomino colt this year is going to be. He is just 16 days old in these pics yesterday. His sire is a very golden buckskin , my Buckeroo grandson, and his dam is a silver smoky black daughter of Wink Jingles who is a golden palomino also.

Here he is. ....... HHH Touchdowns Let Freedom Ring :)

Susan O.

freedom16days.jpg

freedom16days2.jpg

Sandy S. said:
Our guy: Cascades Time Out (Timey)
stallionweb500.JPG

430082[/snapback]

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh he is gorgeous! Look at that action!

-Gage-

Cnv0271.jpg
Here is my stallion Sly.And 2 of his 2005 palomino foals.

Cnv0603.jpg
Cnv1937.jpg

Sandy~

As for the other foal posted in the link. I think she is a silver bay. Her dam who is listed as a dun is a silver buckskin.

Latest posts

Back