Golden Palominos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just love palominos. I only own one and he's a Half-Arabian gelding (22 years old). I'll attach a picture of him, he's the love of my life.

Cheddar-july152005.jpg

Here he is, straight from the pasture, well actually he's in the pasture. Ungroomed, but well loved.
biggrin.gif

Here is a picture of the mini filly I'm bringing home when she is weaned. She's a silver buckskin dun, but looks somewhat palomino.

maryshorses-tana1.jpg

Tana at 1.5 months

Lois-

I am totally in LOVE
wub.gif
with your stallion!! he's gorgeous!
yes.gif
Golden palomino AND pinto. Gotta get me one of those!
rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oak Forest Pizazz is a palomino pinto and one of the most 'gold' colored ones I've seen. We own a multi National Champion and Top 10 gelding son who is chestnut, OMP Pizazzs Copper Coin.

pizzaz2.jpg

Here is a palomino I used to own, wish I had kept her but at least I know she went to a good home.

Libby.jpg

MVC-002S.jpg

Here is the site I was talking about above,

www.ida.net/users/tineacres/

His name is Marytowns Golden Echo, or something like that!~ He is one of the most golden palomino's I have ever seen in the miniature horse breed!

-Gage-

Here are five of my palominos that went to Pene and Malcolm Mason in Brittany, France this year! I miss these guys but they couldn't have a better home than with Pene and Malcolm!

savandfillyfrontsmal3.jpg

olympic6.jpg

nosetonoseweb.jpg

joygrazingsmall.jpg

Carol,

Did you sell Savannah, or is she just in the picture? If you did, I'm crushed...I would have sold my house (such as it is) for her!

Carol, as I have said before I am IN LOVE with your palomino especially that palomino pinto!! I wish I would have knowen you were selling her I would have found a way for her to come here!

-Gage-

Awwwwww! Susanne! That is so sweet! Yes, Savannah is speaking French now.
laugh.gif
She just had the MOST ADORABLE cremello filly, too. The first of Olympic Gold's foals! I miss them all so much, but I talk to Pene all the time.........a great lady and a good friend.

Gage, thank you too!

I could have sold these mares a thousand times over, but I wanted them to go as a family. They all traveled together, stress free, having eachother close by.
wub.gif

Carol

The coloring on Melton's Moonman is absolutely drop dead gorgeous!
new_shocked.gif
Now THAT'S the color a Palomino should be!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

minimama said:
Here is mine.  Lucky Four Snowmans Irresitable.  "Dolly" to us.  She is one of the most beautiful mares I have ever seen and I about died when the lady I bought her from told me I could buy her.  I had admired her for so long.
dollyshead.jpg

Dolly.jpg

429198[/snapback]

Good Lord, but "Dolly" is gorgeous! Is she a Snowman daughter? If so, we have a half sister who is perlino.....and we LOVE what she produces so much that we keep keeping them!
laugh.gif
How tall is she???

MA

SandyF said:
Could you all help me in the color of my filly. I dont know if she is sorrel with flaxen mane & tail or if she could be a golden palomino. The pictures are on my website under foals she is 4 months old.
http://members.shaw.ca/silverbirchminiatures/foals.html

Any help would be great.

Sandy

429523[/snapback]

IMHO I think she is silver bay! I dont think she is a palomino cause a palomino foal probably wouldnt be quit that golden!! her color really looks like a silver bay color, silver bay's get confused with palomino's alot! What color are you parents?

-Gage-

Yes, Dolly is a Snowman daughter. She is about 32inches and we love what she throws too. Hard to part with them. I just put a yearling filly of hers on the saleboard but if she doesn't sell, I won't be crushed.
laugh.gif
She passes that head of hers on to all of her foals.

Thank you all for the wonderful comments about our Dolly. We love her too and she was a horse that would never be sold so when I was told I could buy her I FOUND a way to do it! lOL

Well u have seen him before but to me he gets more beautiful every year. Here is our Blue eyed minimal splash Timber Ridges Classy Gold Ranger. He is not the dark palomino but to me he sure is a pretty one! He usually produces a lot of palomino but this year, besides a buckskin and a palomino, he gave us 2 loud overo fillys in chestnut and black! And thats just fine with us! We do have Ranger for sale due to buying an insane # of stallions but if he doesnt sell he has a home here for life. He is a double Gold Melody Boy and I think there is a definite resemblence!

rangerwalkBEST505.jpg

rangerwobsessionfillywhomydaddyGOOD505.jpg

Here's my girl.

keepsakeheadshot1.jpg
and this is her as a yearling.

KEEPSAKEYEARLINGHEAD.jpg

Robin

Here is Sweet Sandy. She is my golden palomino. Hopefully her baby due in Feb. will be like her.

minis004.jpg

bliss~head~shot.jpg

This is Bliss, dam of Lillian(As If By Magics) stallion Carillion. Genetically

she is actually a Dunalino, but you'd need a magnifying glass to know!!

Such a pity she was standing behind the door admiring herself in a mirror

when the brains were being handed out!!
smile.gif

(PS I bred her, sire is Rabbit, who is also Carillions sire.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back