Going to get our new mini tomorrow!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MommaF8

Reaction score
I just HAD to share the great news! We go to get "Cherry" tomorrow! She's the 18 year old mare I was askiing y'all the age questions about!

The kids & I are so excited that I'm having a hard time settling down enough to go to sleep! It feels like Christmas Eve for me!
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for letting me share the excitement!
default_aktion033.gif

P.S. When I figure out how to upload the photos, I'll be posting some! :DOH!

OH! Are you getting Lil Beginning's Cherry Twist?

I saw a video on YouTube once of her owner working with her and she just looks like such a kind and willing mare! If this is the mare I'm thinking of, I am sure you and your kids will LOVE her!!!!

Congratulations and welcome to the world of miniature horses!

default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

YEP! LB Cherry Twist is the one! Now that it's morning....I'm gonna drive myself AND my kids nuts! (We homeschool...might have to have a day off!!!)

She is going to be for my 2 youngest to learn how to show with while my older son & I work with our wild 5 yo mini Ruffian!

We also want to do therapy work with Cherry. She seems so calm & sweet...who WOULDN'T want to pet & love on her?
default_biggrin.png

Have a great day!

P.S. Do you happen to have the YouTube link? I can't seem to find it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very happy for you guys Kim! I hope she blesses you guys as much as she has blessed me! She is definately a very sweet and willing mare. I'm glad you guys are the ones getting her!
default_yes.gif

Oh and the "LB" in her name doesn't stand for Lil' Beginnings, it stands for Little Branch, just thought I'd clarify
default_biggrin.png

Here's a recent pic. of her just so you all can see
default_smile.png

4-30-08minisBrandiygroriandAnna031.jpg

See you later Kim!
default_smile.png

Well, shoot... I never knew there was another LB
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
She is a pretty girl and looks like she's got a personality that is outstanding
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Well, shoot... I never knew there was another LB
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
She is a pretty girl and looks like she's got a personality that is outstanding
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Yeah, I didn't know either until we got her.
default_biggrin.png
I don't know if they are still raising minis anymore though, so that may be why you didn't know.
default_wink.png

Thank you Anna...you're a gem & wonderful horse "mommy!!!" I can't wait to see all your critters, though I'm going to have to try my best NOT to look at Kowboy!
default_no.gif
((I want him too!))

In those photos you just took of Cherry, she's so cute I just want to HUG her!!!

See you soon.......

P.S. Since I see you're a genius with the computer...Anna, just how DID you get that photo of her on here?
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Anna...you're a gem & wonderful horse "mommy!!!" I can't wait to see all your critters, though I'm going to have to try my best NOT to look at Kowboy!
default_no.gif
((I want him too!))

In those photos you just took of Cherry, she's so cute I just want to HUG her!!!

See you soon.......

P.S. Since I see you're a genius with the computer...Anna, just how DID you get that photo of her on here?
default_smile.png

Here's how I do it, and its pretty simple. You get a photobucket account and upload the photos onto it, than it will have different links below the pic. to get the picture and you copy and paste the last one onto your post. Sorry if that sounds confusing, hope it works for you
default_smile.png

Haha! I have the hardest time when I buy a mini not to load another one up in the trailer with it! Good luck! That is so exciting for you and can't wait to see pics later on of you guys showing her!
default_biggrin.png

Well Kim just picked up Cherry, I'm really gonna miss that mare but I know she's going to a GREAT home!
default_wub.png

Thanks again Kim!

Latest posts

Back