Going Crosseyed looking at my Pregnant Maiden Mare- Questions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Sue, glad to see you here - congrats regarding Flame's confirmed pregnancy. Why not simply start a new thread here for her and let the old one on the main forum 'fade away'? Although if you give it a couple of days you may find that it has been transferred for you.
default_yes.gif

Hey Sue,

Rexina is coming along well, she is very agitated and her vulva is really long. And staying that way thank goodness !!!

I look at everyones pictures on here of their Pregnant mares and I find it hard to believe Rexina is even pregnant lol

Maiden mares
default_frusty.gif

So glad to see you here. You're going to love it on this board and so will Flame!!

The other girls have seen this, but here are pictures of Tana, two years ago and a maiden, just hours before she foaled.
Tana - June 23, 2012 - with Dolly.jpg
Tana - june 23, 2012 - 2.jpg

And, later that same day:
Tana and foal - June 23, 2012.jpg

Now, just for reference, Tana is a big girl, she's a 38" mare, and definitely not a light, refined mare.

Yes, this is Ryan's thread, but we moved Flame's thread from the main forum to here, so you'll just have to find it! LOL

Yes, new pictures please -- we can't wait! You KNOW how we love pictures!

Good morning lovely people I will post some pics tonight . My horse is racing at Geelong today so I'm off to cheer for him . Got some baby sitters with horse knowledge at home keeping an eye on Rexina for me

Ryan
default_smile.png

Ooooooo - hope you had a successful result!! Which horse is this??

Cant wait for the pics of the lovely Rexina.
default_yes.gif

Ooooh, Ryan, NOW I understand why Rexina misunderstood what you meant by "in a race" when you took the iPad out to her! She thought you meant it LITERALLY!! LOL

Hope your biggie ran well for you, and Rexina rests comfortably then foals easily when you get home.

Julie in NC, USA

Latest posts

Back