Going Crosseyed looking at my Pregnant Maiden Mare- Questions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryan, nail test worked for me. Told me I was having all fillies last year and I did. Told me one mare wasn't pregnant this year and she isn't and it's predicting a colt for Madeline (hope so). Anyway, if you do it, post your results in the thread at the top of this forum too. It's lots of fun and we keep track. So excited for you and glad you got some rain!!!

Ok I will definitely try it tonight when im home from work .

So I use a strand from her tail and any kind of nail will be ok ?

Will post the results here and on the nail test forum
default_yes.gif

This nail testing is quite fun. It will be interesting to see how it works this year!

I took these pics last night Udder is up and down, up and down, same with the length of her vulva.

Couldn't do the nail test last night as it was very windy, I will try tonight.

Still think little Rexina has a little way to go yet , but I will leave it to the experts
default_yes.gif

Rexina 12.32.jpg

Rexina 12.3.jpg

Rexina 12.31.jpg

Rexina 12.33.jpg

I know I should of done this when I joined the forum but better late than never,

Thought id post a few pics of my other "Kids"

Meet fitzy(White blaze) And Monte (Tear drop over nose)

Monte I have had for years and is enjoying retirement (The occasional ride around the paddock)

Fitzy I have had for 1 1/2 Years . I gave him a year off due to a tendon injury after finishing racing. He is a wonderful horse and loves to go down the beach and out on the trails.

Fitz2.jpg

Monte1.jpg

Fitz.JPG

Monte.JPG

WONDERFUL pictures!! And beautiful horses!!

I'm thinking you have a bit to wait, too. I'm hoping she'll take a turn and start filling that udder a bit while we wait!

Oh thank you for the pictures Ryan - you have two lovely horses there.
default_yes.gif

Oh yes loved the pictures, now what about that nail test? Oh wait I forgot to check the other thread...
default_frusty.gif
I will go do that in just a bit.

I love Fitzy and the photos!!! Anxiously awaiting nail test results.

I Promise I will try and do the nail test tonight when I get home from work . It has been sooooooooo windy the last few days, It would of said Pregnant/ Not pregnant and carrying fillies and colts lol.

And Thanks for your lovely comments on my other "Kids"

Nail Test Says COLT
default_yes.gif

Ill grab some pics tonight the ones I took last night are blurry.

Rexinas Vulva has been consistently longer the last 3 days ( no ups and downs in length) Her nipples are starting to fill but not completely pointing down as yet.

Its all rather exciting I must say !!!!

Sound VERY exciting. Can't wait to see the pictures!! Sounds like she's moving forward nicely!!

Looking forward to those pictures - sounds as though she might be on the final countdown!!

A couple of updated pics , Vulva and udder have stayed consistently larger/Longer for the last few days.

I have also decided to take the I Pad out to show Rexina the size of some of the other Udders on here. Hoping it will give her the idea that its time to let hers fill lol
default_frusty.gif

Rexina 18.3 Vulva.JPG

Rexina 18.3 udder.JPG

Latest posts

Back