GO FISHING CONTEST!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i see by my number sheet only four numbers left. So im going to guess my last guess it will be..........................90.......................................................................

i coul be wrong so who knows i know alot of numbers used the sametime so i could have got messed up. I didnt keep track like i did before just wrote it down so i could be off myself

By my estimation there are two numbers left #130 and #63 I guess #63
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Well if that is the fact SOMEBODY has cought the begger.

Yeah it was me that took #130 the other day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have also sent an email to Robin and she hasn't responded. She should be fine from the fires. We had a few storms, but none where she is. Maybe she is having computer problems again?

Rebel..

If I may ask..what number? I went thru and checked all the numbers last night and twice today.. according to my list they have all been used.
sorry you are correct went back and checked and it also has been chosen No numbers left that I can see either.
default_aktion033.gif

I got a hold of Robin and she's got major computer problems again.
default_sad.png
She asked that Mary Lou inform the winner of the game, and she apologizes profusely but is doing everything she can to try to get back online (and going crazy of course as any of us would).

Back