Glass House

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bannerminis

Reaction score
We are building a type of playroom out in the back garden and its made from 8ft high doors and 8ft hight glass panels. The roof is currently being finished and it just needs to be close off and then faced with cedarwood and then a little deck will be put around it. Cant wait till its finished and I can get all the toys out there
default_biggrin.png

2008_0514Glasshouse0001.jpg

2008_0514Glasshouse0002.jpg

I love it. What a unique idea~ now you can see the kids easily. OMG I hope they don't throw stuff!
default_biggrin.png

Its so pretty, now I want one.

You should enter it in one of those contests they have on HGTV. I think it should win!
default_aktion033.gif

It's beautiful!!! Ummmmm WHO'S playhouse is this FOR????
default_wink.png

I need a playhouse like that for ME!!

I would have it surrounded by antique garden roses, clematis and various vines climbing the corners (but not blocking out the sun)...

A local lavender nursery has a hilltop pavillion that is all glass, beautiful wood and quarry tile floors, and I wanted to move in.

The house we eventually build will include a small, cozy winter area (with fireplace) and the rest will be "3 season" rooms protected from wind and rain but open to sun and fresh air.

Have fun with your wonderful space!

I want one next please! I could sleep out there and watch my horses all at the same time!

That is very cool!! Do show us finished photos so we can live thru you!! LOL

Latest posts

Back