Gift Exchange

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Would the members who participate on the Driving Forum like to do a gift exchange for Christmas? I would like to stipulate that the gift has to do something with equine driving or training. What do you think?

We did this a few years ago didn't we? I'd be game. I remember it being quite fun. A lot of work for the person organizing it I would imagine.

I would be interested! Maybe if you had a list of what the gifts could be it would help people know if they could participate?

I got my sister a single sleigh bell to hang on her harness last year from JSRI Show Equipment; DVD's/books of training; tassels for bridles; bridle conchos. Wouldn't have to be new, maybe just something to pass along that is extra in our tackroom.

Usually the group agrees on a maximum amount to spend on the gift. You might then have a hint thread, where you can post a hint for your secret Santa, to give some idea of something you would like or need. Or the secret santa can just use the gift amount guideline and the gift suggestion "anything for driving a mini" to decide on something.

Latest posts

Back