Ghost Hunters on the Sci-Fi Channel

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee_minis

Reaction score
We love the show!! It's in the 2nd season and we don't miss an episode. Can't get enough of it!!! It's on Wednesday at 8 (repeat episode) and then a new one at 9 and then again at midnight.

It's sort of a reality show about this pair of plumbers who start a company to investigate hauntings and paranormal reports. They travel around the country visiting haunted houses and places-- including a battleship!! They use science to try to debunk the reports and stories. They have some pretty high tech equipment. They are pretty strict on what they will call paranormal though. If they don't get irrefutable evidence, it's just normal.

And their team is interesting-- we are annoyed by Andy and didn't really like Brian, but now we miss him. And I would probably cry if Jason talked to me like he does some of the guys on the show! I want to hug Grant, though! He is such a nice guy!!!

Anybody else??

I LOVE spooky scary paranormal stuff, but if it happened to me I'd probaby mess myself
biggrin.gif
I do try to catch the show but I'm usually a day late. Thanks for the reminder
smile.gif

new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
ME! ME!!!!!

I just discovered the show a few weeks ago and have been hooked since!!

Remember the one not long ago where they were in that old home in New Orleans. There was a single guy living there and he was experiencing all sorts of things. I wonder, if that home is still there?
unsure.gif

The 9pm show last week was awesome! Can't wait to see it again tonight.

LOVE THE SHOW!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

We watch it every Wednesday! Ron is more hooked than anything. I do miss the guy they fired. He would get the scaredest looks on his face which made it funny.

I think I liked the lighthouse one the most.

Fran

I need to give it another try. I've watched 2 or 3 episodes, but it didn't scare me (and I would say I usually scare pretty easy!). I saw the ones about Houdini, Jim Morrison (sp?), and I think another maybe.

Oohh Ya! I love that show! The one last week was amazing. It was one of the rare episodes where they couldn't debunk the paranormal. Yep, on my to watch list tonight! I hope it is a good one!

There is a show on Discovery called Most Haunted that is excellent as well, it's British but I really liked it, it's on Fridays at I think 9pm. I also watched Supernatural last night and it was really good too!

Jill said:
I need to give it another try.  I've watched 2 or 3 episodes, but it didn't scare me (and I would say I usually scare pretty easy!).  I saw the ones about Houdini, Jim Morrison (sp?), and I think another maybe.
466908[/snapback]

This isn't the same show I'm talking about. That one has to do with celebrities. I don't particularly care for that one either.

Ghost Hunters' whole approach is different. You actually believe these guys. They try every way possible to debunk it and it's WAY cool when they can't.

I tried watching it a few episodes last year....but like Jill mentioned it was'nt scarey enough for me. Maybe I'll give it another try too (I may be missing something here).

Oh just in case any of you want to see the movie "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" out in theaters.....wait for the video. It was based on a true story, and it was not as scarey as they made it out to be.

P.S. Jill I just saw that popcorn eating smiley you added to your thread......now I've gotta go pop a bag!!!
eat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Serene Acres said:
I also watched Supernatural last night and it was really good too!
466924[/snapback]

I loved Supernatural too!!! I'm looking forward to the season! I guess my Tuesday and Wednesday nights are taken!

I love the show! I have not missed any episodes yet.
aktion033.gif
It's not the same without Brian. He'd get so excited LOL!

Andy acts nice, but has wanted to get Brian's job all along so he must be happy now. I don't care for him either.

I don't like the show with the Brits. (although I tried to)

I also like Family Plots!
yes.gif

I TIVO-ed it and watched it last night. I liked it a lot!!!!

What does TAPS stand for?

Latest posts

Back