Getting new show cart - custom built by Boinky

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had three of her carts, and still have two of them. My favourite was the one I had custom made for my maxi-B gelding, but now it sits doing nothing since I sold him. (Darned horse, solid AMHA breeding, ended up double registering him and even then, he outgrew his AMHR papers! He is now competing in CDE's as a 40" pony!!!)
default_new_shocked.gif
default_laugh.png

I really like them, they are light, well-balanced and versatile. I just used one for the 6.6KM marathon portion in my very firt CDE, and it handled it with no problems at all. I did, however, change the seat on it as soon as I got home...that flat seat was just too difficult to sit in through some of those hazards...and I almost slid out several time.

I have one and LOVE it. Its one of the three Sue_C had. I just had it shipped to Ontario when I moved and wasn't even sure if we were bringing the horses but no way was I leaving my cart behind!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one and LOVE it. Its one of the three Sue_C had. I just had it shipped to Ontario when I moved and wasn't even sure if we were bringing the horses but no way was I leaving my cart behind!
default_laugh.png
Glad you still like it...it was the prettiest of the three, with the natural wood finish.
default_wub.png

So Mel, now that you are in Ontario, do you think you will get to any of the AMHR shows?

Latest posts

Back